Lerion Descends

Lerion

Dandy Guy, in Space
Ven'dui.

I am lerion, and I hearby introduce myself to the animeuknews.net community forum. I am aware that there is a stigma attatched to new members of forums (sometimes called newbies, noobs, n00bs, newbs or neophytes) relating to their inherent lack of posting quality, grasp of grammer, syntax and general unbearableness. Allow me to emphasise that I am not such a member, under different seudonyms I have been a respected member of many forums. I also have expirence in the fields of both moderating and administrating forums, as I have been a 'mod' and an 'admin' on some forums. As such you will find that my posts contain proper english grammer and syntax.

Such is the will of lerion.

trust me you wont need it here just be yourself. everyones pretty laid back here compared to other forums ive seen. anyway welcome and have fun.

Bluedragon said:
welcome to the forum but do me a favour loosen up mate were all laid back an chilled here the word n00b doesnt ever get used here:)

So, what you are saying is that formality is not required, just as long as the post is legible?

Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, this place doesn't fall into the category of uptight and elitest where you get "ZOMG!!!!!11!!!1oneoneone!!!eleven! a n00b!" type of thing. Everyone's really laid back and welcoming. You'll like it here, promise! :D

Concrete badger said:
Don't worry, this place doesn't fall into the category of uptight and elitest where you get "ZOMG!!!!!11!!!1oneoneone!!!eleven! a n00b!" type of thing. Everyone's really laid back and welcoming. You'll like it here, promise! :D

Damn straight! I'm still a novice and it doesn't seem to bother anyone (well, not that I know of, anyway...)

Anyway, welcome to the forum mate.

Lerion said:
Bluedragon said:
welcome to the forum but do me a favour loosen up mate were all laid back an chilled here the word n00b doesnt ever get used here:)

So, what you are saying is that formality is not required, just as long as the post is legible?

yeah pretty much mate if you got some good to say it doesnt really matter how well the grammer is i mean dont get me wrong it helps and makes for easier reading but its not an essential

Hello there my fine sire, I welcome you to this humble comunity which is Anime UK News and believe you will find this site most stimulating in the fun variety, lol, I cany go on like that, was apnin mate, welcome to the forums 8)

He is not a n00b, more like a newb.

There's a difference between a n00b and a newb.

But anyway, I welcome you all the same. =D

Back