Manga or Anime

• Manga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime

• Cant Decide

• Total voters
Its not a simple question, manga is released faster and I can watch it on weekends and nightshifts and on my PSP....... but manga I can read anywhere anytime its just waiting for the next volume that annoys me.

Still I have to say anime is in the lead just for the fact that I own more of it that mangas

McIcy said:
Its not a simple question, manga is released faster and I can watch it on weekends and nightshifts and on my PSP....... but manga I can read anywhere anytime its just waiting for the next volume that annoys me.

Still I have to say anime is in the lead just for the fact that I own more of it that mangas

You have confused Manga with Anime at the beginning of the sentence, Be ashamed.

But i rather anime because of the animation, but Manga is sometimes good in tis own way.

Darn near impossible question to answer for me but like McIcy I would choose anime as I own more of it,lots more.
Each has its pros and cons but I think anime just edges it.

Manga, it takes 30 minutes to get through one episode which is just on and a half chapters of a manga, while it'll take me 5 minutes to read that one and a half chapters.

Lupus Inu said:
Manga, it takes 30 minutes to get through one episode which is just on and a half chapters of a manga, while it'll take me 5 minutes to read that one and a half chapters.

Better value for money to rather anime then.

I used to watch Anime Non stop until about November last year, I picked up a couple mangas to shows I was watchin & was instantly hooked. Now I Read More Manga than I watch Anime

Asked so many times, yet my answer is always the same ^-^ manga hands down. Though anime may be easier to watch sometimes, I feel so much tends to be cut from the manga. I just personally prefer to the read manga, then to watch the anime.

I prefer anime, but I do absolutely love manga too. I just think that the music, colour, animation and voice acting makes anime mre enjoyable.

Oh and the Fullmetal Alchemist anime is much better than the manga! :D

Not that I would ever pıck one over the other ın realıty, but ın the unlıkely event where for some reason I had to choose I guess ıt would be anıme sımply because I'm too scared to take my manga wıth me outsıde as the books may get damaged. I'm one of those people who go nuts ıf a dısc has the tınıest scratch on ıt etc.

Nemphtis said:
Not that I would ever pıck one over the other ın realıty, but ın the unlıkely event where for some reason I had to choose I guess ıt would be anıme sımply because I'm too scared to take my manga wıth me outsıde as the books may get damaged. I'm one of those people who go nuts ıf a dısc has the tınıest scratch on ıt etc.

The covers annoy me more than that, When the plastic gets ripped or they're are micro scratches on it. The latter always happens in the end.

I hate it.

Jayme said:
Nemphtis said:

The covers annoy me more than that, When the plastic gets ripped or they're are micro scratches on it. The latter always happens in the end.

I hate it.

Sometımes I wısh I could get all my manga ın hardback. :[

Manga is far better than anime because in most cases anime is based off the manga, so therefore the manga is 'true' and the original. I tend to feel slightly miss led when it comes to anime. Also I find that anime usually misses little details out that I find important parts of the manga.
I just feel that things are more developed in the manga.

OH! And! with manga one can make up the voices ^_^ meaning we don't have to deal with the odd annoying voice now and then that can put one seriously off a character!

Back