MangaUK confirm Strike witches uncut

ilmaestro said:
At no stage has anything that the BBFC do made sense, why start now? Never mind the other bizarre comments.
I'd love to work at the BBFC. Just sit there with a random number generator with 1 (For U), 2 (for PG), 12, 15 and 18 watching stuff.

Ryu Shoji said:
Guys, shouldn't we all be celebrating that, unless the guy at the checkout is in the know, we won't look like sad perverts when buying this?
1) I'm pretty sure that the counter staff would still see the "girls in a military shirt and panties" and get that similar conclusion. (Not that I or, as I suspect, most others similarly dont watch the show for the crotch-spotting.)
2) I like the whole brighter-side of the story invoked here. I agree with this logic!

Ryu Shoji said:
Guys, shouldn't we all be celebrating that, unless the guy at the checkout is in the know, we won't look like sad perverts when buying this?
>Buying ecchi from a store.

966412cc1838c13ee0349b4a05a17802.png

Paradox295 said:
Ryu Shoji said:
>Buying ecchi from a store.

966412cc1838c13ee0349b4a05a17802.png
Kinda like when I was in TokyoToys and I saw 'those' mousemats, and thought "Who has the balls to say to a member of staff that they want that?".

Ryu Shoji said:
Kinda like when I was in TokyoToys and I saw 'those' mousemats, and thought "Who has the balls to say to a member of staff that they want that?".
Always thought that too. Mind I have had them try to sell me one of the wallscrolls that's a knockoff dakimakura cover before. I was coming in to pickup a reserved £80 PVC though. My power level isn't exactly low.

I think if you're in the position in life where you need to be questioning how you look in comparison to someone working at TokyoToys, there's a problem.

Ryu Shoji said:
Kinda like when I was in TokyoToys and I saw 'those' mousemats, and thought "Who has the balls to say to a member of staff that they want that?"
Those of us with wills of... bronze. Who are largely free of shame.

Had to be careful with my words there because at the iron willed, entirely shameless end of the spectrum lies Man-Faye. And few of us want to go there.

Jaymii said:
I think if you're in the position in life where you need to be questioning how you look in comparison to someone working at TokyoToys, there's a problem.
If this forum had signatures, this quote would be in it :lol:

hentai i get but eechi animes................ il buy eechi animes on line so that way i know they won't be cut. and they say strike witch will be uncut and if that is true then il get it but if there is a cut in this anime im getting it off the web.

il grant that hentai is dangerous and people who dont fully understand between hentai and eechi need to learn more before they say anything.

my enemy in the anime world is BBFC (cut my fan service will you)

animefreak17 said:
il grant that hentai is dangerous and people who dont fully understand between hentai and eechi need to learn more before they say anything.

Except they haven't cut this one...hence the thread title.

Also hentai dangerous? How so? xD

Project-2501 said:
Ryu Shoji said:

They are remarkably comfortable to use :)
I won't deny, they look comfortable...and if not for the fear of my Mum or little brother jumping into my room to go on the internets while I am out of the room, I'd buy one...just, online...only the internet will know of the deep shame that is underneath my gentlemanly cover.

animefreak17 said:
hentai i get but eechi animes................ il buy eechi animes on line so that way i know they won't be cut. and they say strike witch will be uncut and if that is true then il get it but if there is a cut in this anime im getting it off the web.

In the past most of what they cut WAS hentai. Manga used to put out quite a bit.

Ryu Shoji said:
animefreak17 said:

Except they haven't cut this one...hence the thread title.

Also hentai dangerous? How so? xD
ok its not dangerous or harmful
how ever as a fan of anime only anime fans know what hentai is truly about sex sex sex sex and sex and is for adults how ever there are some people who thinks all animes and cartoons are child friendly and will (with out checking it first ) will but it for there kids and after watching it they get angry and yada yada yada yada. And they'll think animes hentai and henta is anime and people go about giving anime a bad rep while they dont know nothing. look at it this way pokemon is a anime and kids loved it

ilmaestro said:
I mean what on Earth was your point with the comment about Pokemon.
if a person says anime is (cartoon chinese sex) then say
anime is japanese get it right and pokemon was a anime and that doesn't have sex in it

Back