Merry Christmas from Anime UK News

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Anime UK News wishes all of our readers a quite exceptional Merry Christmas (or "Holiday Season"). We hope everyone gave and received their fair share of anime and manga gifts!

Three Martial art movies (Knockabout, Prodigal Son and Fearless), Memoirs of a Geisha, Seven Swords, Ping Pong and then the generic booze and booze chocolate. No anime or manga this year.

I am a little miffed no one got me the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie or Count Duckula season 1. *pout!* Those others should keep me going for a while anyway. Really looking forward to seeing Fearless. :)

Merry Xmas anime news........ so far I've only got a 'How to survive zombie attacks' T-shirt

About to go over my parents now to collect my prezzies and xmas dinner, then tomorrow my girlfriend comes home and I get more prezzies :D

McIcy said:
Merry Xmas anime news........ so far I've only got a 'How to survive zombie attacks' T-shirt
Sounds cool. Got
-Red Dwarf season VII
-Giles 1967 edition
-'Why do Penguin's feet not freeze?' Fact book
-Bottle of Red
-Chocolate
-Chasseur oven frying pan (like eating, so had to learn how to cook)
-Lego Mindstorms NXT. will be building mecha to take over the world soon.

Hmm..well i got a bunch of cash again, as i normally get, a game, erm...a couple books and chocolate. No anime/manga, but as i got all that money, i can get some for myself XD, easy then to choose something i am after.

Merry christmas! I got the black cat vol1 starter box. Quite a shock really from my mother. She said she compared my manga/anime shelf and chose one i didn't have!

I received some suitably practical presents that go well in my new flat: a clock, three coffee mugs, bed linen, the obligatory pairs of socks and a CD of Metallica's Ride the Lightning. All that remains to do is have a large festive turkey dinner with my family and head downtown for a pint.

Merry Christmas everyone. :D

Merry Xmas all.

Didn't get much to shout about, just lots of little random things, but will be headin down the sales soon enough to pick up random stuff. Probably a boxset or two.

Later on tonight though I'm heading to a family 'games night'. Although there'll be much drink and fun, I somehow doubt it'll be the kind of games with which I am accustomed. I'm just praying it's not Monopoly...

A web-cam and a shirt! :( Merry bluddy Christmas indeed!

Anyway, I got a few quid from the Auntie so I'll be blowing that on a Anime DVD or two... or ten... actually no, I'll go for a straight 20! Yeh, that sounds better :D

I think this this was the first year that I got absolutely nothing that is of any use or interest to me. Well, I got a box of Koara no Mârchi, but I can get those for much less in the university shop. And the big expensive thing this year are tickets (2 for about £50 each) to a embarrassingly kiddiyfied English-language production of Der Zauberflöte.

I got Paranoia Agent boxset, Bleach 16, Sgt. Frog 1, O-Parts Hunter 1, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 6, Guitar Heroes II, Pheonix Wright Ace Attourney, Pokémon Ranger, Gwen Stefani's new album and coming soon: Wii.

sadly only things which cause an ethical crisis. ohh! how I loathe this bloody month.

Although the three musketeers isn't that questionable as it's only 3EUR.

I got NGE after a long wait. Only seen 1 episode as am I currently enjoying the company of 14 relatives. There's only so much Charades anyone can take, hence the computer break. Also got lots of Japanese stuff like cook books, dinner service sets and travel guides.

Merry Xmas everyone!!!

Back