MGS for GameCube?

*Original Angel*

Brigade Leader
I've heard from a friend that the legendary PSone game is to be remade for Gamecube. Does anyone know if this is true? I would expect it to be remade for Revolution, as GCs aren't as popular now. If anyone knows anything, please let me know! ^___^

p.s MGS = Metal Gear Solid

It already is remade. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and yes it is for the GC. Same game as one, but with all the gameplay elements from 2 added. [No Raiden. ftw.]

Rukario said:
It already is remade. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.
Yeah. About 2 years ago as well! I gathered it is a good enough version, but i'm not sure about the all new cinematics. They turned the cheesy "look we can rip off the matrix!" style fight-scene coregraphy up to 11. Draws the scenes out by about 40 times. You can see a lengthy video of them somewhere on the web. Think it was fileplanet.

Guyver 0 said:
He jumps into the cornr of the cell in the FMV, just before the gaurd slide the window open to see what all the noise is about

the was kinda cool.
also no FMV! Konami is famous for their graphical efforts using ingame graphics on all the cut scenes on MGS

also

*Original Angel* said:
've heard from a friend that the legendary PSone game is to be remade for Gamecube. Does anyone know if this is true? I would expect it to be remade for Revolution, as GCs aren't as popular now. If anyone knows anything, please let me know! ^___^

damn, where you been all this time, under a rock? (joke)

Still a good game, even if it lost its replay value very quickly due to the 'death by text' syndrome. It was the only reason i got a PS1, i never got another game on it (i was a N64 person)

As for the remake, it is good to see upped graphics, and for the most part they work really well. My major complaint was that the Bullet Time Cut scenes absolutely suck! Bad Bad Bad BAD Konami! suddenly the game turned cheese.

Ah well, we never get everything in life :p

Back