Miku's Day. Live Spectacular.

Dosn't surprise me, I kinda saw it coming when I found out about all these virtual idols. Since forever ago I watched Macross Plus with its virturoid idol concept. :p Though, that was freaky holograms (hard light holograms? :p), this looks to be on a screen?
Gib hologram!

Would have been *sick* to be there. I had to make do with wearing my Miku T-Shirt, drinking from my Miku mug, and looking at my Miku figure whilst listening to some Miku songs. ;_;

They did something like this for Elvis, too, a little while ago, which would also have been awesome.

Congrats to Miku and her developers/crew. :)
However, it may be a "live event" but you could technically repeat the process without any irregularities in the songs... Can that be taken seriously as a live event?

Chaz said:
However, it may be a "live event" but you could technically repeat the process without any irregularities in the songs... Can that be taken seriously as a live event?

You've still got the actual band playing live music behind Miku :p

Chaz said:
Well hey, most manufactured pop bands do it.

This is pretty cool though. One step closer to Rei Toei.

Back