most ANNOYING characters

rocklee

Great Teacher
i would like to invite everyone to talk about the charcters they most hate and WHY

Sasuke Uchiha..do i need to say anymore..constantly moaning about this destiny of killing Itachi

rocklee said:
Sasuke Uchiha
Lol, I agree with that one. Moany little git who had every chance to turns things around only to take the most boring and predictable one.

Still with Naruto I'll nominate Neji as well. The pompous fool that he is.

Hano-chan from Othello as she's a proper evil character. I just want to rip out her eyes or something!

Finally most of the cast in Strawberry Marshmallow as they're all spiteful people and deserving of a good pounding.

*end of the psycho/evil rant*

You'll have to forgive my violent outbursts. :twisted:

TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA
LIGHT YAGAMI
INO
LELOUCH
ASUKA LANGLEY SOHRYU
ENTIRE LUCKY STAR CAST AND HARUHI SUZUMIYA CAST.
WINRY ROCKBELL

That's all, srsly.

Asaka Langely Sohryu. ******* annoying, she wont stop complaining. Most of the characters on Pani Poni Dash. Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangalion- though I can't complain him half the time, drives me mad everytime he screams"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1111"

Firstly Naruto Uzumaki. Secondly Uryu Ishida, He is a ******* moron, HATE. 99% of the girls on the Airantou island. Said, many a time here BUT, Winry. Everyone in the Ouran Host Club. The annoying pink haired freaktard from the first few One Piece chapters/episodes. Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls Z. Even though I like Evangelion, The characters are utter losers, Specially Rei.

Umm. . .Thats about it for now.

Pomtry said:
Rocklee because he has freaky eyebrows :eek:

hey i love rocklee...how dare you insult him!? lmao only kiddin everyone has their views..anymore from me...
i'm finding sai from naruto annoying at the mo. he was funny at 1st making fun of naruto but he seems to have drifted into a different direction!
i hate that one in the akatski (spelt wrong!) who killed ***** and made ********* start smoking cause of it..honestly!!!!!!

Rock Lee is the only reason I'm actually interested in Naruto at all anymore, without him the series would be a load of crap in my eyes and you mean Hidan, rocklee.

Kanonjin (no idea if thats the correct spelling) from Bleach. When he shows up its like someone screaming in your face 'FILLER EPISODE!'.

There are plenty of other annoying characters, but usually they give balance to otherwise very one sided shows. Oh yeah, Misa from Death-Note, seriously, shes stupid, loud and intensely irritating. :x

Matsumoto Rangiku - Bleach

Annoying as hell, waste of space character as there are many more powerful than her and more central to the plot.
Just there purely for fan service reasons

Lupus Inu said:
Rock Lee is the only reason I'm actually interested in Naruto at all anymore, without him the series would be a load of crap in my eyes and you mean Hidan, rocklee.

most lilkly i can't really remember names unless i have seen it constantly lmao YES ANOTHER ROCK LEE FAN!!!

sakura was REALLY annoying in the pre-skip but i think she has got less annoying since she grew up (i knoe people are gonna disagree with me)

Usopp from One Piece...I just don't like him at all.

Buu from DBZ too...all that crap killed the series for me. I tolerated Cell, but Buu just drained my will to live.

RetroRainbow said:
Definitely Asuka. I couldn't stand her after her being introduced a few minutes into the show. Meh, I tolerated Shinji, just barely though.
Half the cast of Naruto is annoying to me. Gah. Meiling from Cardcaptor Sakura. Worst filler character ever created.

lol i had a feeling u were gonna say naruto lmao

letsee who else...miyabi from GTO (i think its her) the one who constantly moans and hates onizuka

Flay allyster - Gundam seed "sexual tension with everyone aboard the same ship."
Shinji ikari - Evangelion"Emo/fag who gives up easily"
Gin ichimaru - Bleach "silver haired fag with sword"
Kagura sohma - fruits basket "she gets repetitive after 5mins"
Scar - FMA "i'm a guy with a scar on my face & a tattoo on my arm & everybody loves me"
Sasuke uchiha - Another emo/fag
Gaara - naruto yet another emo/fag (hope he comes an an-hero.)
Deidara - Naruto his hair annoys me.

Lelouch said:
Flay allyster - Gundam seed "sexual tension with everyone aboard the same ship.".

So right :lol: Also Haros from any gundam show, only a few times have Haros proven to be of use (Victory gundam and gundam 00)

rocklee said:
letsee who else...miyabi from GTO (i think its her) the one who constantly moans and hates onizuka
Heh... she doesn't really hate Onizuka. Besides, there is a fairly good explanation for her actions :p .

.. y'know, I can't actually think of a single character who annoys me ^^

Ramadahl said:
rocklee said:
Heh... she doesn't really hate Onizuka. Besides, there is a fairly good explanation for her actions :p .

.. y'know, I can't actually think of a single character who annoys me ^^

c'mon sasuke uchiha doesn't annoy you!?
gaara's slowly getting better tho, mind you negi could be the next sasuke with his moaning bout his clan (during chunin exams)

Back