Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sakura Diaries

• Other (feel free to elaborate below)

• Total voters

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
A new month is almost upon us once again, and that means it's time for another 'most anticipated release' poll. July may not be quite as packed with new series as June was, but there are also plenty of mid-series releases, including the next volumes of Chobits, FMA, ROD the TV, Trigun, Witch Hunter Robin, S-cry-ed, Stratos 4, Chrono Crusade, Gad Guard and Get Backers, as well as two more Mobile Suit Gundam movies. And, provided there are no further delays, we'll finally be able to get our hands on the final volume of Cowboy Bebop.

As always, there are quite a few titles I plan to check out, I'll probably rent Bebop 6 and Paranoia Agent 1, and I plan to take a look at Stratos 4 purely because of the fat cat The Admiral. I'm also drawn to Aquarian Age despite the bad things I've heard about it, partly because the music is composed by Yuki Kajiura. However, once again I'll be voting 'other' this month, because when it comes to my most anticipated release, it's a toss up between Chrono Crusade and ROD the TV, both of which are on the "must buy" scroll.

I would have to say ROD TV is my most anticipated as I have been dying to get my hands on the second volume ever since watching the first.

Paranoia Agent, after all the hype, I'm really looking forward what makes this series tick. Also, Bebop #6 marks an utterly memorable conclusion to one of the greatest TV series of all time.

as much as i'm looking forward to completing my Bebop collection, Paranoia Agent is the one i'm looking forward to most. anything by Satashi Kon is worth getting excited over. :D

I voted for Paranoia Agent, the wait has been long and hard, but finally Kon's latest and greatest is upon us. It should be a memorable release and I'm glad MVM have given such a high profile title the LE treatment.

I'm also quite looking forward to MezzoDSA, it's generated a bit of buzz, the early reviews seem positive and the small vol. count also makes it a very attractive prospect for the more wallet conscious amongst us.

Yesterday i was reading up on Paranoia agent and now I really really want to see it so aswell as ROD TV, Paranoia Agent is my other anticipated release.

im waiting for getbackers vol 4 i really want to see how the story continues, i wanna see more of the akabane ginji relationship lol

im a abit annoyed with the last volumes commentary unlike the pervious ones in volkume 2 and 1. the people knew what they were talking about but with volume 3's commentary it felt they didnt know anything

First of all, i wish that was a tick box poll, as i can't choose just one.

Finally, i saw the first episode of Aquarian Age and Mezzo @ the London Expo (as i'm sure many of you did). And i can tell you, it is something to definately get excited about! (both of them) (Aquarian Age's magic is outstanding and Mezzo's coolness is very.. um.. cool) :p :p

Back