• Mobile Suit Gundamn Movie #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Read or Die TV #1

• Spirited Away - Special Edition

• Stratos 4 #1

• Other... (please feel free to elaborate below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unit 0 said:
I am really looking forward to watching FMA and I hope its as good as everyone says it is cuz its sounds really good.

It's really good, although the few first episodes aren't as good as the later ones.

I'm torn between FMA and ROD here, but there's so much coming out this month.

No dub has been submitted to the BBFC, so looks like it. Bit of a shame, since i really wanted to hear the LA dub of the movies :(

The old dubbed VHS version was done before the Special Edition of the movies was done the Speical Ed had some minor chages and a couple of added scences that the original version didn't have so when Bandai US brought over the special for the DVD release they didnt add the dub because it didn't fit the new version of the movies so i take there being no dub as a good sign because the picture and sound quality had really degraded before the remaster

Wow.....saw a few clips from ROD t.v yesterday and it's now one of my most wanted. The action scenes are spectacular surpassing those of the original OVA who'd of thunk the power to manipulate paper would come in so handy. :D

The listed release date for Read Or Die TV#1 may well be incorrect. Mine arrived wednesday 18th the same day as chobits#2.

Ordered mine from http://www.anime-on-line.com/ for new stuff its just as cheap as play. And seeing that the money goes direct to MVM I figure that it means more money for licenses :D . They dont ship things seperatly like play, but then I rarely buy multiple DVDs at once. On the odd chance one of the DVDs on UKAC membership is one you want, I certainly think the extra penny is worth it. Espicially because it means I was able to get RoD TV#1 free (1 free for every 12 you order from there). DVD prices go up after the release month which can be a drag, but can always go elsewhere for older titles.

The prices at anime on line increase after the month of release. See these links for chrono crusade vol2 from Anime-on-line and Play both currently the same price. And as for the information on either website, thats free.

Back