Movie quotes quiz

desert_skunk

Brigade Leader
I'm in process of aranging a movie quote quiz for me dad who runs a pub quiz at his local, I've picked out 15 quotes from 15 films, can you guys put the titles to them. I think you should get most if not all. :D

(?) "I'm Going to teach you the meaning of pain."
(?) "You like pain?...Try wearing a corset."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "Shh. Give me your hand. Now close your eyes. Go on, step up. Now hold onto the railing.Keep your eyes closed. Don't peek."
(?) "I'm not."
(?) Step up on the railing. Hold on, hold on. Keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?"
(?) "I trust you."
(?) All right. Open your arms!"
(?) I'm flying Jack."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "I know kung fu."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "Jesus Plank, couldn't you have got smokeless cartridges? I cant see a bloody thi...Ah! ****! I've been shot!"
(?) "I don't f***ing believe this! Can everyone stop getting shot?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?)Something my grandad used to tell us. You know Macumba? Voodoo. My grandad was a priest in Trinidad. He used to tell us, "When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "It wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "That woman deserves her revenge, and we deserve to die."
(?) "I love you. You...complete me."
(?) "Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello."
(?) "I need your clothes, boots and your motorcycle."
(?) "You forgot to say please..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "I haven't a clue who put your name in that goblet, but whoever did is no friend of yours. People DIE in this tournament!"
(?) "I'm not ready for this!"
(?) "You don't have a choice!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "Look if it's about that time I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix, it was my first keg party, Bobby!"

(?) "Greg your'e not the only one who got one."
(?) "What do you mean, Bobby's got a baby-dick too?"
(?) "No, the note."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I now know that my wife has become host to a Candarian demon. I fear that the only way to stop those possessed by the spirits of the book is through the act of...bodily dismemberment."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(?) "Engish, motherf***er, do you speak it?"
(?) "Do you think people will vote for me?"
(?) "Heck yes! I'd vote for you."
(?) "Like what are my skills?"
(?) "Well you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache."

1. Pirates of the carribean
2. Robocop
3. Titanic
4. The Matrix
5. Lock Stock and Two smoking Barrells
6. Dawn of The Dead
7. King Kong
8. Kill Bill
9. Jerry Maguire
10. Terminator 2
11. Harry Potter
12. Scary Movie
13. The Evil Dead
14. Pulp Fiction
15. Napoleon Dynamite

1. Pirates of the carribean
2. Robocop
3. Titanic
4. The Martrix
5. Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
6. Dawn of the Dead
7. KIng Kong
8. Kill Bill
9. Jerry Maguire
10. Terminator 2
11. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
12. Scary Movie
13. The evil dead
14. 51st state
15. Napoleon Dynamite

14 for McIcy but he gets a bonus point for naming the Harry Potter title (I know I'm grasping at straws) I'll add the final ten tomorow. I'll have to put some difficult ones in for McIcy and Guyv.

Movie quotes quiz part 2.

(?) "Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."
------------------------------------------
(?) "Silver bullets or fire, that's the only way to get rid of the damn things. They're worse than cockroaches."
(?) "I'm never gonna be able to remember your names because there's not enough time so you're Red One, you're Red Two, you're Red Three, and you're Red Baby."
(?) "I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"
-------------------------------------------
(?) "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
(?) "Hit it."
(?) "You sick f***s, you've seen one too many movies!"
(?) "Now Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!"
----------------------------------------------
(?) "When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
(?) "That's a special feeling."
(?) "Wolfman's got nards"
----------------------------------------
(?) "I have something to give you. I don't want it anymore. Thirty hours of pain all at once, all for you."
-----------------------------------------
(?) "There are children here somewhere. I can smell them."
--------------------------------------------
(?) "Here he comes: Machine Gun Joe! Loved by thousands, hated by millions!"
(?) "Hey Lil... do we serve water with our whiskey?"
(?) " Only water I serve has got barley and hops in it. Hey everybody, do we serve water in this bar?"
(?) "Hell, no H2O!"
(?) "The kids today don't have the patience for vampires. They want to see slashers running around in ski masks, hacking up young virgins."
(?) "You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me."
(?) "And me. And me too. And me."
(?) "Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking."
(?) "And after the spanking, the oral sex."
(?) "Well, I could stay a bit longer..."
(?) "Is this the band then? Betcha U2 are shittin' themselves."
(?) "Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."
-------------------------------------------------
(?) "You're a whore ?"
(?) "I'm not a whore. I'm a call-girl. There's a difference, you know ?"
--------------------------------------------------
(?) "For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!
(?) "He was born in front of a live audience."
-------------------------------------------------------
(?) "I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'em all!"
(?) "Honey! C'mon over here, Sugar-buns. This machine just called me an asshole!"
(?) "You should read the Bible, Mr. Rumson."
(?) "I have read the Bible, Mrs. Fenty."
(?) "Didn't that discourage you about drinking?"
(?) "No, but it sure killed my appetite for readin'!"
---------------------------------------------------------
(?) "Don't play with that wand! It holds vast powers. Only a real sorcerer can use it, not a stupid peck like you."
-----------------------------------------------------

And if you get these last 2 then you need to be on the same medication that the doctors have me on. :)

(?) "Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to Hell, because through that gateway, evil will invade the world."
(?) "And you will face the sea of darkness, and all therein that may be explored."
---------------------------------------------
(?) "Sergeant, this is Craig reporting, at the cemetery. There are dead people...trying to kill me!"
------------------------------------------------

Part 2

1. Con Air
2. The Howling
3. The Pacifier
4. Mad Max
5. Blues Brothers
6. Scream
7. Dumb and Dumber
8. The Monster Squad
9. The Crow
10. Chitty chitty bang bang
11. Death Race 2000
12. Cyote Ugly
13. Fright Night
14. Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
15. The Commitments
16. Big Trouble in Little China
17. True Romance
18. The Truman Show
19. Starship Troopers
20. Maximum Overdrive
21. Paint your Wagon
22. Willow

And for the bonus points.....

23. Let sleeping corpses lie
24. And You Will Live in Terror: The Afterlife

McIcy said:
And for the bonus points.....

23. Let sleeping corpses lie
24. And You Will Live in Terror: The Afterlife

Spot on with the 22 McIcy, the bonus 2? Well you're warmish to hot. One correct but in which order? Do I need to wright out the prescription?

I should have said switch them around but your still correct McIcy
23. is Fulchi's The Beyond
24. is Let Sleeping Corpses Lie 'aka' the Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue. You certanly know your Italian horror. :eek: I should have gone with Invasion of the Bee Girls and the incredible two headed transplant. :roll:

I spent 6 years studying media so have seen a lot of movies plus when i was at Luton uni our local video store closed so I bought his stock of videos, about 300 hundred of them and made it my mission to watch them all....... needless to say I dropped out of uni as I rarely turned up thanks to my little project. Luckily I hated it in Luton and went back to uni the next year in Farnborough

Back