MVM early 2006 release dates

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Through their PR website, MVM have revealed the following UK DVD release dates. During this early 2006 period, two new series will be debuting in the UK via MVM; Burst Angel (January) and Samurai 7 (February) are both from the revered Studio (Last Exile, Hellsing) Gonzo.<ul class="menu">05 December 2005
Full Metal Alchemist #3 (MVM)
Ranma 1/2 Movie #2 (MVM)
Yu Yu Hakusho #4 (MVM)

09 January 2006
Burst Angel #1 (MVM)
Full Metal Alchemist #4 (MVM)
Gantz #2 (MVM)
Haibane Renmei #4 (MVM)

06 February 2006
Adventures of Mini-Goddess #4 (MVM)
Full Metal Alchemist #5 (MVM)
Paranoia Agent #3 (MVM)
Samurai 7 #1 (MVM)
Samurai Champloo #3 (MVM)</ul>You can view all of the latest UK anime DVD release dates by keeping an eye on our regularly updated schedule.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to about these is if a GA (Glasgow Anime) member buys both Burst Angel and Samurai 7 and then goes on about how great and cool Greg Ayers and Monica Rial are (Greg is in both BA and S7, Monica is only in BA) which I am starting to get sick of

Glad to see Mini Goddess Volume 4 has a release date now

What on earth happened to Haibane????? :evil: Delayed for 2 months!!!!!! horrible people!!!

I understood the last one due to the fire, but this one? why?

I do think that a lot of this rescheduling is due to the fire but it's effects shouldn't ripple far into 2006. It's good that we are getting two volumes of FMA in two months, though the next volume of Paranoia Agent is miles away.

It'd a same Haibane and Paranoia Agent are so delayed, but at lweast they've finally set a date for the end of Mini Goddess - I really thought they'd given up on that series entirely. It gives some time for those of us who haven't caught up with Champloo yet though!

Unit 0 said:
Does this mean they are only releasing titles once a month?
MVM stated at AyaCon that they are planning on releasing their titles at four volumes per month with one new series starting each month for the first six months although they seem to be breaking that rule for February, probably to come up to speed with FMA. I don't think that is going to last after February since FUNimation, who MVM have sub-licenced the title off, has a bi-monthly schedule for their release and should only be up to vol 7 by January themselves.

Back