MVM Entertainment announce Toradora BD release

Nice one MVM! I never got round to buying Toradora before, so now’s the perfect time. Will definitely be getting MVM’s Blu-ray release.

I don't mean to hose all over your excitement, but it is clouding over the fact that nowhere in that announcement is the dub mentioned. I could be that MVM signed the contract way before knowing about the dub, which would now have to be renegotiated.

First of all, I need to tell you guys how this news got to me in the wrong order.

I first read about MVM releasing ToraDora, and didn't know yet about the dub treatment and thought: "NNOOOOO~" (*I censored this*).
And then, a few minutes after, I went to my mailbox, I saw I received a tweet from a friend few hours before, so I go to Twitter and read the tweet saying "Good news, ToraDora gets a dub!".
I was all like "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? *opening tab, researching info*", and then I saw the announcement.
And I literally screamed at my screen, "YYYYYEESSSSSSS~~~~!!!!!!!!!".

I by far think that NIS America is a suitable candidate for the declassified "Pleasant Surprise 2014 (US)" award, and MVM might be getting the "Pleasant Surprise 2014 (UK)" award from me.
Really, in the past 2 weeks they have proven themselves worthy of their presence in the UK Anime Industry.
Now, if they would clean their covers they might not be beatable by others for said award.
Don't mistake me, they won't throw Anime Ltd off their throne of "Best Anime Company 2014 (UK)" by any means unless they pull out the big guns...

However...

I obviously love this announcement.
+ English dub.
+ UK Blu-Ray.
= Recipe for Awesomeness.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that MVM will be pulling a Fate/Zero for ToraDora so I don't have to keep myself entangled to my policy.

Either way: This news made my day and I'm very excited to watch and buy this title on Blu-Ray.

Back