UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Was tempted as does seem cheap 5 blu rays for £20
only thing I'm interested in tbh, but going to wait for alltheanime later on before spending any money

had a look thru last years sale thread and this is what was in the MVM bluray mystery box for reference
"battle girl high school, psycho electric girl, love and lies, devils line, the girl in the twilight"

only thing I'm interested in tbh, but going to wait for alltheanime later on before spending any money

had a look thru last years sale thread and this is what was in the MVM bluray mystery box for reference
"battle girl high school, psycho electric girl, love and lies, devils line, the girl in the twilight"
Not a bad set... Even if you get 2 or 3 you want keep still worth it
Last year i did grab the dvd selection for the first time as it did have air and kanon in... And sold the others and got my money back so air and kanon were free in reality

I bought both the Blu ray Mystery Box bundle 2 and DVD Mystery Box bundle 1 (the 16 pound one) as a little surprise Christmas gift for myself.

I just hope at least one of em is a decent title and that at least one of the dvd titles is something that never got released on blu ray and only available on the uk market as it can have some value for my collection, especially now that DVD production by them has ceased so any dvd only titles you still thinking of getting you better do so now.

Considering the lower price, i would get the second bundle has more movies than series but that is just a guess.

Considering the lower price, i would get the second bundle has more movies than series but that is just a guess.
Take at look at the runtimes ;)
The 20 GBP Mystery Bundles are ~ 1800 minutes each, so likely contain 1 2-Cour Anime and 4 1-Cour-Anime.
The 10 GBP DVD Mystery is 1656 minutes, so approx 5 1/2 Cours, so one can take assume that it's 1 2-Cour, 3 1-Cour and 1 Half-Cour anime...
MVM never included movies in any of their mystery boxes.

Lol i asked them for this yesterday to be dotw
And said earlier i wanted it
Girls last tour blu ray £9.99

Just saw it on Twitter and was going to message here to let you know but saw you already commented on their Twitter post 😂

Back