My books been released

WalrusM3

Kiznaiver
Hallo a lot of people won't know me, won't have remembered me or just don't really care about me! But about a year ago I showed off the first three chapters of a book I wrote and got the most welcomed support from people here (A lot of it was giving honest opinion on my really bad revising skills). Now the book I showed off with has been published and I'm hoping people here help support me to become a successful author that I dream to be by buying a copy (And also be much more grateful if you read it as well )

http://rosedogbooks-store.stores.yahoo. ... amake.html

Yeah, reason a blurps meaning reason is more the company's fault, though it's a probably the companies fault, but anyways;

"Chitso Samake is a water elemental, who lives in a world where other people can also control a vary of different elements (Even if they aren't actually elements). Four years ago he was accidently cursed by his lover, Kiwizoe. He has a chance to remove the curse and amend the mistake and so he sets out on his quest to make everything right again. However, he is one of the only people to have survived the curse, which makes him valuable and before long poachers, bounty hunters and all sorts begin to hunt him, driven by their lust for money and power. It is a question if Chitso Samake will survive and succeed in his goal?"

Thanks for asking though, should've probably done this earlier

I don't know you and have never heard of you but congratulations =) Getting a book published is great no matter who you are. Best of luck in all your endeavours.

I do actually remember the thread in question so I'm also adding props and that synopsis actually sounds quite fun.

Hey congratulations man. I remember the thread in question. It's been quite a while since you last showed here...

chaos said:
Hey congratulations man. I remember the thread in question. It's been quite a while since you last showed here...

What can I say, college right :eek: , but I guess you could say I'm back for the time being? (Still got exams and revisions to eventually do)

But I'm really thankful for all your support, it means a lot

Is this book bound? I should hope that its reading audience would be spared the inconvenience of browsing sheets of manuscript only connected by string or paper-clips. (Most bibliophiles prefer bound books, or so I'm told.)

Congrats Walrus, i remember you talking about it on here before :) , still trying to get mine in a state fit for publishing, let alone sending it off. Hope everything works for you.

Back