My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku Volume 1 Review

Nice review, Ian! This sounds pretty cool. I, like probably many of us, remember being an insanely in the closet anime fan throughout my teenage years, it's so odd to think back to how much shame I felt about liking anime, to the point of even actually trying to stop watching it. That totally changed when I met a brazen and incredibly self confident anime fan in my late teens though.

Bloody hell though this is my first time finding out about the Kenshin's author's charges! Somehow that news completely passed me by! The only Kenshin stuff I've ever been into though was the Trust and Betrayal OVAs which I gather he didn't have much to do with. Bonkers that he just paid a 200,000 yen fine and Shueisha continue publishing his ongoing manga. Yikes.

Nice review, Ian! This sounds pretty cool. I, like probably many of us, remember being an insanely in the closet anime fan throughout my teenage years, it's so odd to think back to how much shame I felt about liking anime, to the point of even actually trying to stop watching it. That totally changed when I met a brazen and incredibly self confident anime fan in my late teens though.

Bloody hell though this is my first time finding out about the Kenshin's author's charges! Somehow that news completely passed me by! The only Kenshin stuff I've ever been into though was the Trust and Betrayal OVAs which I gather he didn't have much to do with. Bonkers that he just paid a 200,000 yen fine and Shueisha continue publishing his ongoing manga. Yikes.
@Vashdaman It's bonkers too his stuff still gets turned into anime and gets English-language releases.

Back