My short story!!! yay

FullMetalCat

Completely Average High School Student
This post might seem alittle random but im currently writing a short story that is influenced by Nina tucker from FMA it is basically what happened to her except im changing it so it is original the only thing i have copied really is the characrer. (cause shes sooo cute i simpy had to!) anyway i thought i would post it so i could see what other people think of it cause im alittle stuck right now :oops: for ideas so ill post it so you can all see it!

heres my story:

The light that streamed through the open window cast a small shadow on the wall,silloeting the outline of a young girl,who was kneeling on the tiled floor of her livingroom stroking the neck of a burmese mountain dog.

"Alexander you are such a funny doggy" Nina laughed allowing the pup to jump up and lick her rosy cheeks. The dog always amused her with his extremly random outbursts of energy. Not to mention his large apetite,it usually took 4 meals a day to satisfy the dogs humger.

Just then the soft sound of the door bell rang. Alexander pricked up his floppy ears and scooted towrards the front door barking frantically. Nina followed him and stood on tip toe to reach the door handle.

Behind the door there stood a finaly dressed soldier with a beautifully decortaed pocketwatch hanging from his trouser belt. The soldier looked stern but smiled at Nina when her curious face appeared round the corner of the green door.

The soldier bent down towards Nina and said

"Nina may i see your fahter for a minuite please?" Nina smiled sheepishly and dashed back into the house as fast as her little 4-year old legs could carry her. When she reached two large double doors made from pure oak varnished to a shine and finished off with two golden handles. that lead down to the cellar Nina pushed open the door and stared down the stone steps into the darkness that was brightened alittle by the small candles sitting on a pile of beer boxes that went round the corner were strange grunting sounds were heard.

Back