My Theory: Geek and Lupus = One Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion

Time-Traveller
For a long time, I've been troubled by Geek's clenched/open anus (depending on the situation) and Lupus' more easy going, trolling personality. In the distant past, Lupus would always be there when someone needed to laugh at Geek; when I wasn't around to do so.

After seeing the video I'm about to link to, I'm now SURE that the two are actually one person with a double personality. I'd know Lupus' tits anywhere, and Geek is an Evangelion fan called David. As Dantes said, there are no coincidences in this world. I only talk about FACTS.

The video: http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=68404

Roy, do you think you can translate it, plz?

PS: I'm sorry for suggesting you're located in America in the past, Lupus/Geek. Even I'm wrong sometimes.

Your interest in CitizenGeek disturbs me. I'm almost sure this isn't the first topic you've made dedicated to him. Lets face it, he's living rent free inside your head. Have you a little crush on teh Geek, Aion?

BTW whats going on with this AUKN? I've been popping on for a lurk once a week and it's seems to be dead. Or is it my imagination?

I think the activity has picked up a bit recently. There are always the regulars but there have been a few new people too.

Saw that on /a/ the other day. It's painful to watch.

"Day-vid-oh". Lol, say your name properly, you stupid weeaboo.

I'm going to be locking this now as the presentation of the link in the post is rather squarely in the personal harassment zone ;p

If you would like to rework your post to be more neutral I can be persuaded to unlock it again.

The content of many of the scrolling comments on that video made me too depressed to watch it all.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back