Nargis looks back on her year with Naruto

Lupus Inu said:
I could go without ALL Naruto openings myself, except one... This is it
Srsly? It is a good one, But definitely a forgettable one. The last one is a good'en, A better one though is the almighty Haruka Kanata. Even though its a overhyped opening, its is really one that can be listened to any time.

While we are on the subject of Naruto.. WTF is with the latest Shippuden ending. I mean WTF. I have nothing more to say on the matter....

This is my favorite Naruto OP/ED sequence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZhR8IMYsjk

It's brilliant in the sense that it so perfectly captures the personality of the characters and transplants them into a cliche high-school setting. Can you imagine how awesome an OVA episode of this could be?! I like loads of the Naruto OP/ED sequences, but that's definitely the one I could watch over and over.

Jayme said:
A better one though is the almighty Haruka Kanata. Even though its a overhyped opening, its is really one that can be listened to any time.

Haruka Kanata is a good opening, but everyone does over-hype it, I've also listened to Seishun Kyosoukyoku hundreds of times and never gotten bored of it, once, plus the song has such a strong relevant feeling to the series at that point in time while Haruka Kanata is the generic "WOO HOO" kick ass song.

Jayme said:
While we are on the subject of Naruto.. WTF is with the latest Shippuden ending. I mean WTF. I have nothing more to say on the matter....
Strongly encourages pairings, clearly.

Paul said:
This is my favorite Naruto OP/ED sequence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZhR8IMYsjk
It's alright one, of the best endings, I personally find this one and this one to be the best out of the lot. I also agree there should be some OVA material going down with it.

Lupus Inu said:
Jayme said:
A better one though is the almighty Haruka Kanata. Even though its a overhyped opening, its is really one that can be listened to any time.

Haruka Kanata is a good opening, but everyone does over-hype it, I've also listened to Seishun Kyosoukyoku hundreds of times and never gotten bored of it, once, plus the song has such a strong relevant feeling to the series at that point in time while Haruka Kanata is the generic "WOO HOO" kick ass song.

Jayme said:
Strongly encourages pairings, clearly.

I agree, could never get bored of Seishun, great number.

Back