Naruto and Bleach Fillers

Hey guys sorry to bother you with this question, but do any of you know if Bleach and Naruto are still currently on fillers? I've been out of the anime seen for a while due to University and a load of work but i was wondering if any one could shed a little light upon my pondering question lolzz

currently Bleach isnt on fillers as they've started on the Karakura Town War, Naruto i dont know as i dont watch (or will ever watch) :)

chaos-unleashed said:
Hey guys sorry to bother you with this question, but do any of you know if Bleach and Naruto are still currently on fillers? I've been out of the anime seen for a while due to University and a load of work but i was wondering if any one could shed a little light upon my pondering question lolzz

Bleach isn't.

It's great right now, actually.

Can't speak for Naruto ,but Bleach is currently on the Karakura town arc with the remainder of the 13 shinigami squads up against Aizen's Arrancar which means lots of action. :D

Urzu seven said:
Can't speak for Naruto ,but Bleach is currently on the Karakura town arc with the remainder of the 13 shinigami squads up against Aizen's Arrancar which means lots of action. :D

Kira kicked major ass in the last ep, didn't he? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I would expect Bleach to get better from this point onwards (this was where the manga was last septemeber) but it will be back in filler before long i reckon

The kira fight was indeed awesome, probably one of my favourite zanpaktou's just for the effect although if he can't hit them then he's a bit screwed.

Bleach is not on fillers at the moment.

Naruto is in a bit which I believe is not filler as it is definitely related to the main story, but I have also been reliably informed that it was not in the manga by one of my friends who reads it.

On a side note, I hate filler bashing. Fillers are just more of a good thing in my opinion.

Naruto shipuuden is in filler right now. It's not a bad filler, when compared to the original naruto series fillers.

megagold5 said:
On a side note, I hate filler bashing. Fillers are just more of a good thing in my opinion.
Bleach fillers are not really bad, so yes, I agree. I don't like the power ranger non-sense on the fillers, but it is in the manga (although it's not really explored in the manga).

Clouded said:
fillers tend to be good.....

...till you have seen Bleach's "New Captain" arc...
Bleach's new captain arc is not even slightly as bad as naruto's fillers.

The best series in terms of fillers are those that unless you know the source material, they don't look like fillers. Fullmetal alchemist is the best in doing it , IMHO.

chaos said:
Naruto shipuuden is in filler right now. It's not a bad filler, when compared to the original naruto series fillers.

that and if your talking about the dubs then series 6:1 is out which contains 8 of the fillers. I estimated that this would go on till a single series 9.

on American TV, Naruto is up to ep 209 so far, with 210 airing today

Naruto is still a filler if you actually look at the imagry from the manga

http://media.narutocentral.com/manga/na ... /01-02.png

the 2nd from the left is the Sandbi which you can see bears a slight resemblence to Yukimaru but older. TBH i think it's more like the Captain arc of bleach as while it's a filler, they've been given permisson to make it cannon and may actually end up the way the manga showed it.

What episode of bleach shud I start watchin bleach from because I stopped from the last filler arc where *SPOILERS* the captains came to help ichigo and friends in Aizen's world

Back