Naruto: Rise of a Ninja to include Japanese dub

Ramen89 said:
and whats wrong with gundam seed destiny?

What is right with it!

that's all down to perspective though in the end.

Alot of people prefer the new series of Ah my goddess over the original OAV where as most hardcore fans prefer the later

Yes Destiny wasn't as good as Seed but i'd still class it higher than the english dub of Natuto or bobobo

Ryo Chan said:
Ramen89 said:

What is right with it!

Alot of people prefer the new series of Ah my goddess over the original OAV where as most hardcore fans prefer the later

Yes Destiny wasn't as good as Seed but i'd still class it higher than the english dub of Natuto or bobobo
By the end of it all, Destiny is even MORE confusing than BoBoBo and more anoying than the Jetix Run of Naruto.

Conan-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
Ramen89 said:

What is right with it!

By the end of it all, Destiny is even MORE confusing than BoBoBo and more anoying than the Jetix Run of Naruto.

Destiny's problems are that it is extremely rushed and full of bad animation, reused animation and lots of unnecessary recap, all of which is supposedly the fault of the scriptwriters. Saying its annoying is matter of opinion, but in what respect is the final quarter of Destiny confusing? Shinn's motivations at the end of the final episode are somewhat opaque, but everything else is made reasonably clear in Final Phase Plus.

Back