Natsu no Arashi!

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Jin Kobayashi, known for his brilliant comedy School Rumble, latest work "Natsu no Arashi! (Summer Storm!)" has finally starting airing in Japan, and ep1 is already up for you subbers out there.

What most people i hear like about this series is not the SHAFT-ness, but the overall feel of the animation that looks more traditional to the likeness of DBZ.
Anyhow most simerlar in genre to school rumble but with some supernatural elements.

i just hope that with Dir. Akiyuki that he can pull of some originality here and there without resorting to too many wash bowls :p

natsu-300x258.jpg

"JIN NEEDS YOU TO WATCH HIS SHOWS!!!"

It's streaming free and legal (depending on what you think of them), on Crunchyroll. I liked the first episode, it seems to a be an utterly frivolous take on sci-fi and the supernatural.

Watched the first two episodes... it's a bit weird. ^^; But pretty funny, overall. I'll definitely be keeping on with it, if it gets increasingly funnier as School Rumble did it could get really good.

But all that lovely fanservice wasted on such unattractive character designs... ;_;

Back