NEL:AMS Animé Society in East London

Ok guys it's almost May and I am asking again if people who live in the North East London or in the surrounding areas that would are interested to join my Anime Club when it starts in Late May/Early June

It will be called NEL:AMS (North East London Animé & Manga Society) ^_^

I need to know ASAP so i can put people down on my list.

Thnx ~ Kurt

Bit far away from me I think (am on the opposite side) - have you tried talking to Dragon who runs the old London Anime Club? They've been having problems with low attendance but maybe if you team up you can advertise one another and stuff?

R

Rui said:
Bit far away from me I think (am on the opposite side) - have you tried talking to Dragon who runs the old London Anime Club? They've been having problems with low attendance but maybe if you team up you can advertise one another and stuff?

R

In a matter of fact Dude i go to LAC every time it is on, it's on this Sunday and i will be going there!

I have been talking to Dragon myself in the past 2 meets and he said the club is folding and we did talk about teaming up but i'm not sure he thinks it's a good idea but he did say to me that he will consider 'teaming up' with me if numbers of my club are good in attendance ^^

NEL:AMS is a new Animé & Manga society/Club starting in the vicinity of North East London. People from all over London and Essex are welcome to Join.

The club will be showing Animé, gaming will be involed, Manga art competitions, talks and many more!

Snacks & Drinks will be available and the club's location has very good links with transport and close to the local pub and on the high street with Fast food places such as KFC, Subway & McDonald's.

The Location:

Fullwell Cross Library
140 High Street
Barkingside
Ilford
Essex
IG6 2EA

Room: Hainault Room

Max capaticy of room: 50 persons, will not allow more than 50, health & safety reasons, if society gets up to 50 people then people above 50 will be turned away...but if any future current member leaves the club then i will take their details and contact the over 50 number of persons to replace numbers within the club ^_^

Starting 12th August 2008 7:00pm, finishes 10:00pm then every Tuesday thereafter.

People above the age of 16 please, no younger is allowed.

Price to Enter: Depends of number of people who will turn up

e.g: if 50 people turn up and join the club, the fee to get in will be £1.90

If any anime fan in London can come, please let me know ASAP ^^

hopeful_monster said:
Other side of teh central line but should be able to make it, baring illness, London Underground, or death.

Ahhh you are local? ^^; Where r u in Epping Forest and are you on Facebook?

did you add me on facebook by any chance 'toruko1984' ?
because some guy added me and when i checked the profile it had this so called "NEL:AMS" mentioned on it.....just wondering.
im in East London so i may be able to turn up to this....but judging from how bus i am these days...i doubt it

Ninja Boy! said:
did you add me on facebook by any chance 'toruko1984' ?
because some guy added me and when i checked the profile it had this so called "NEL:AMS" mentioned on it.....just wondering.
im in East London so i may be able to turn up to this....but judging from how bus i am these days...i doubt it

Yeah that was me ^^; Are you able to come? it's only gonna be on once a week ^^;

hopeful_monster said:
toruko1984 said:
hopeful_monster said:
Other side of teh central line but should be able to make it, baring illness, London Underground, or death.

Ahhh you are local? ^^; Where r u in Epping Forest and are you on Facebook?
High Beach, Nr Loughton

Ahhh wonderful ^_^ I live in Chigwell, i hope to see u at the club when it starts dude, got any friends? bring them with u! ^^ but i hope it's not too many, i have limited space of people i can fit in the room i hired..50 ppl max but i think i'm expecting 40.

Back