Neppy's 1337 art!

Your work is very impressive Neptune...if that is just a scribble..i wonder what i a sketch is like :lol: , can't wait to see more

As important as ability is the idea and the composition. Your new image certainly has it all going on! If you continue to produce work this interesting I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

neptune2venus said:
Thanks to everyone who commented! Certainly gives me encouragement to draw more! But what to draw next.. hmm lol.

It is basically a scribble as I never bothered to clean it up, colour it in and add a nice background! :wink:

Please, keep your work raw and colourless like this, it really works well!

While I entirely agree that some work looks fantastic "raw" I think you should do whatever you feel like ... scribble/colour/etc. In this way you, or anyone else, is more likely to grow as an artist.

Waah - that sketch is totally awsome.
I think it works well not clean or coloured (If you know what I mean ^^; )
Can't wait to see more! >w<

Bump for great justice!

Here's a quick 'potrait' of my character Hikari Tatebayashi. She is half-Scottish, half-Chinese but lives in Japan! She controls the element of fire and her fighting style is Pi Qua Quan/Ensei-Ken.

It will be destined to remain unfinished like the rest of my pictures!
________
Mercedes-Benz Om352 Engine History

Some of us could do with some cheering up!
So go and have a laugh at my crappy attempt of doing a comic. Drawn 2 years ago - Four pages of Dead Or Alive! It was orginally posted on my deviantart but I don't go there anymore.
What will happen to Hitomi when she finds out her strawberries are missing?
Click on the thumbnails below and enjoy! :wink:

________
Box vaporizer

Back