NEW! Online Website selling the best Japanese snacks at lowe

Keep it Secret | Shipping to th EU!

**Attention**

Keep it Secret is proud to announce it is now stretching its wings to our EU Friends over the water! ^_^

Keep it Secret is now available to ship to EU Countires, with the website handling the EURO currency aswell.

Kind regards
Keep it Secret Team.

Re: Keep-it-secret.co.uk | Free Delivery! YAY!

Hi everyone,

Here at keep it secret we know lots of people are hard at work studying for exams, or even just working hard out there in the big wide world! With this, we thought we would try to cheer everyone up a little bit by offering 'FREE DELIVERY' on ALL items over £20.00 up until next Monday!!!

This gives everyone the chance to grab some of our special offers and bulk up on products to munch through whilst revising, or jazz up your jacket/bags with our kawaii key rings or even get a great gift for a friend or family member!

We do not run 'Free Delivery' promotions very much so this is a great chance to grab loads of stock whilst you can.

We hope to see you soon.

regards
Keep it Secret team.

1275938417_freedelivery.jpg

Mens Bitter Choocolate Pocky & Ishikura White Chocolate Corn been reduced in Price! grab a box and try them out yum! ^_^. An even better way to get your goodies with our Free Delivery* option still available!

Slashing Prices!!!!

Hi Guys & Girls,

We have been having a bit of a clear out ready for new stock to arrive and we thought this would be a great chance to literally give away Pocky at crazy low prices!!!

Japanese Dessert Pocky only £1.80!

Japanese Mens Pocky only £1.50!

Japanese Coconut Pocky only £1.10!

These wont be around for long guys and its clearance stock so when its gone, its gone! be quick to grab yourselves a great deal!

regards

Keep it Secret team.​

Re: Keep-it-secret.co.uk | Final Call on Special Prices!

Good afternoon everyone! We hope your all enjoyed the most awesome of weather this weekend! We are here to tell you that we have slashed a few more prices on products to get your taste buds jumping for joy! Why not end the weekend with a great little buy, saving yourselves quite a bit of cash in the process ^_^

Dessert Pocky with Marron Chesnut now only £1.00! (waas £2.80)
Dessert Pocky Doble Chococlate now only £1.80! (was £2.80)
Kawaii Bear Money Boxes now only £5.00 (was £6.99)
any much, much more!

go check it out and don't miss out! most of the dessert pocky has nearly gone!

Happy Shopping
Keep it Secret team.

Re: Keep-it-secret.co.uk | A Taste of things to come!

Hi everyone,

We have uploaded a sample of things to come from Keep it Secret in the shape of an awesome Burger Lunch Box! You really need to check it out!
he Burger Lunch Box comprises of the following:-

* 2 major food holding compartments. The Burger Bottom acting as your main food store whilst the lettuce section can be used to store sliced fruit, choc or crisps.
* The beef burger section itself contains the cute little spoon and fork and could be used as a small plate.
* The bottom section of the burger can be microwaved for yummy warm food!
* Clips on the side of the lunch box snap the whole thing together and make it look like the funky burger lunc h box that it is!
* Great for holding a rice dish, salad dish or even a pasta bake.

1277148381_Burger_w170_h170.jpg

Check it out on out front page. It is very limited stock so be quick if you want to grab one!

Happy shopping
Keep it Secret team.

Re: Keep-it-secret.co.uk | Final Call on Special Prices!

1277671152_freehellopandaoffer.jpg

Hi Everyone, We thought we would offer something special to cheer up anyone who is a good ol' football fan and feelin' a little down after the Englands early exit to this world cup. Even if your not a footy fan this is a great chance to grab some very popular 'Meiji' products along with a really cool gift! ^_^

Happy shopping!

kind regards
Keep it Secret Team

Re: Keep-it-secret.co.uk | Competition time!

1277931833_reviewcontest.jpg

Hi Everyone, We are running a 'review contest' for all our website members and previous customers during the month of July. All we are asking you to do is to sign up to our site, write a review for any of the products you have purchased from us either at our stalls or website. In return you will receive a bumper Keep it Secret goodie box! Packed full of Japanese yummy treats and kawaii gifts!! The winner will be the person who has reviewed the most products with genuine reviews. In the unlikely event of their being a tie a winner will be chosen at random. Contest closes on July 31st.

Happy reviewing.

Keep it secret team

Re: Keep-it-secret.co.uk | Buy 1 Get one FREE!

Hi Guys,

Ok, Here is a very quick update to let you know that a range of our Japanese Pocky is on BUY 1 GET ON FREE!!!!!

You best be quick with this as we know the remaining stock will fly out!

Happy shopping!

Oo, cool site, but they have the moomin candy I bought in Singapore. I thought I was being all cool and mysterious bringing back my special moomin nibbles. I guess I can buy some more so I can see what they actually taste like (i never opened the tin because I collect all things Moomin). Pocky's a bit expensive though.

Hi Blossom,

Many thanks for your interest. We're glad you like some of the items we have for sale. Apologies to everyone for our lack of updates recently as we have been moving our whole company and home to a different location. Another couple of weeks and we will be back up and running properly :)

regards
Keep it Secret team.

Keep it secret | Info & Updates

Hi everyone! Do not worry we are still here! ^_^

Sorry it has been a long time since the last update but we have been very busy moving home and premises, along with sorting out our first stall! YAY!. We do have some big news coming very soon so keep your eyes peeled!

Just letting all you guys know that the 'Kawaii Special Offer' has been extended till the end of July! WH00!! Also, don’t forget! We still have *Dessert Pocky on 'Buy 1, get 1 free!!!! Best deal ever!!! ^_^ grab it whilst you can... Seriously, we’re moving stock ready for new yummy snacks for you guys so you can grab a bargain! But you got to be quick!

Keep your eye on the site for more great deals and we will be back here very soon with more info our up and coming stall and events.

Regards
Keep it secret team.

Keep it secret | Live @ Waterstone's 'Geek Night'

1280675967_water_webadvert.jpg

Hosted By 'Waterstone's', 'HMV', 'Final Frontier' & 'Keep it Secret'. With over 100 tickets already sold this will be a great event! If you are in the South West you can find more information about it search on facebook for 'Geek's night 2.0'.

Back