New websites aimed at UK anime fans launch

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
New websites and new developments for internet-based UK anime fans:
  • NEO magazine have asked us to mention a new section of their web-forums: NEO feedback is a message board where readers can correspond with the magazine on any number of issues and if lucky, get featured in forthcoming issues. The threads of debate weave together hot topics and controversial issues, but you will have to register before contributing.
  • New UK manga publishers Tanoshimi have launched a mini-website in preparation for their website's proper release in August. The mini-site includes a release schedule, competition and mailing list.
  • Jetix UK have pushed their new Naruto mini-site live with a short narrated trailer and some brief plot sypnopsis and character descriptions.

Alright! I can hardly wait for some NAROOTOE. XD
Hopefully they only edit it as much as the american toonami did..

I must say, i am very excited about Tanoshimi.

Amazing titles and a great website to go with their launch, which actually looks like it's aimed at teenagers, with the iPod Nano competition and the superb layout. I'm really looking forward to how Tanoshimi will go as a company, i'm guessing they will be very successful. It might just be me but i get the impression that it's got that mainstream feel to it (the website), like everyone knows what manga is and loves it... How times have changed. I will personally be buying every single title they release ^^

Jetix are following the trend and is nothing special... crap trailer, crap website, obvioulsy aimed at younger children *sigh* Oh well...

Back