Noir (Reigion 2 DVD's)

Sy

Time-Traveller
This lot contains volumes 1 - 6 of the series. These are the official UK releases by ADV and are Region 2 encoded. All volumes are in excellent condition and watched once.

All volumes are rated 'PG' except for volume 2 which is rated '12'.

£40 for the lot, this includes First Class recorded postage. I will only send items within the UK.

If you're interested please PM me or post in this thread.

Photo attatched.

Noir Drooooooooooooooooooool

I wish I could buy these off of you but unfortunately Noir is my cursed series everytime I have got hold of a copy or downloaded one my pc/dvd player/network has crashed and broken.

Plus Minami Con has wiped my account out this month

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Don't tell me all that interest has been shattered by something as minor as a lack of funding? :O

Sorry Dave, the most I could offer you would be £20. And somehow, I don't think that'll quite cut the mustard here... shame too.

I might get them when I break up for holidays on the 16th if there still here. I know its a while off but I should have money then, we'll see. Btw isn't there meant to be 7 volumes. I looked it up and for whatever reason hmv decided to stop selling volume 7. Do volumes 1-6 have all the episodes on them

No, there is one more volume but as far as I know it's still in print. Being one of ADV's best sellers I doubt they'd drop it anytime soon.

hmm, I think you will become my personal anime supplier... :) But I would still have to buy the last one as well (let me know if you buy it and want to sell later....)

If it's not taken already, let me know. I will need your details again, tough. BTW, the Love Hina box was in great condition, really like new!

Cheers,
~ Chaos

Back