November issue of NEO magazine

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
On the 10th of November, the 13th issue of NEO magazine will be released in the UK. This month's issue, which features Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist on the cover, contains articles ranging from a Jonathan Clements penned "History of anime" to a summary of the recently held NEO awards. [<a href="http://www.neomag.co.uk/current.asp">NEO Magazine</a>]

Why not drop by our forums and let us know what you think of this month's magazine?

paul i was wonder what your thoughs on this issue is. do you think its a good one or do you think its not as great as you would have hope?

It actually says it's the "December 2005" issue on the cover... :? I'm so confused...

Nevertheless it's a very good issue, especially the "History of Anime" section. An odd mistake here and there though. Computer hacking is "IN" while .Hack// is "OUT"? Call me old fashioned but shouldn't it be the other way around?

Hopefully Ill be able to find this somewhere, checked about 4-5 places that used to sell NEO for the previous issue and couldnt find it anywhere :?

valha said:
paul i was wonder what your thoughs on this issue is. do you think its a good one or do you think its not as great as you would have hope?

I received my subscription copy yesterday but I'm yet to have a good read through it. I'm certainly interested in the history of anime article, but the rest seems to treading over old ground for me. I'll report back with a longer review once I've had a good chance to read it.

Melainy said:
It actually says it's the "December 2005" issue on the cover... :? I'm so confused...

Magazines tend to work a month in advance of themselves, so I doubt it was a typo, more a quirk of the publishing industry ;)

Back