Operation: Black March

I doubt i'll be able to restrain myself with mass effect 3 and all but i'll just have to buy all me stuff before march then. pre-orders don't count right?

Kyaku said:
Joshawott said:
Mutsumi said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
ilmaestro said:
vashdaman said:
that charity/cancer awareness thing.
There is at least a tiny bit of irony in your vague description of this, as I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Oh ho! I see it =w=
Thirded. :>
Fourthicated.
I don't often quote quotes but when I do, I quote all the quotes.

tumblr_lpzjvlZ0zp1qev9z2.jpg

QUOTE ALL THE THINGS!

On a more serious note, the poster for the campaign does infact mention that the attack is against SOPA, PIPA & ACTA so i believe the directive is to stop buying all and any types of media to send a message to the fat cats in charge that the general public of the world aren't actually on side with censoring the internet.

From what i can see, pre-orders are fine as you will have paid the money outside of march or atleast made the order outside of march. Atleast Anonymous has taken the more sensible option and asked the public to join sides and just stop buying media therefore stopping the fat cat's profits for a month rather than an out and out attack on all major websites that could distribute or has an affiliation with media or those actually trying to impose the censorship (for example, amazon, ebay, certain hollywood websites and the dedicated ACTA, PIPA and SOPA websites)

Back