Opinions on Scrapped Princess

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
So it's one of the latest anime series from Studio BONES (aka the best anime studio out there alongside Madhouse). I haven't seen Scrapped Princess yet but have read great things about it. Has anyone here seen it? What do you think? Is it worth the hype?

There's the plot synopsis

An abandoned princess buried into darkness right after birth, she was prophesied to destroy the world at the age of 16. This, though the truth, was forbidden to be spoken by anyone in this country. The so-called "abandoned princess" was in fact, the youngest of the three "Kasull" siblings, by the name of Pacifica.

Assassins come forth one after another to take her life which was not supposed to be in existence. Shannon and Raquel swore to protect their sister from the wicked hands of the assassins.

FROM: http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1161 ... rince.html

I've seen it; probably the only anime i've seen that every single member on the forum here hasn't. :D

It has somewhat of a balance between an epic fantastic piece and a look at the character of a girl who must die though no fault of her own. It's an excellent series; I can't think of anything to directly compare it too. Animation, as befitting Bones, is excellent.

Ive watched it, its got everything and i mean EVERYTHING.
Inculding aliens, fighting, mecha, romance, magic and its set in a rural land which dose not understand all the tecnogel which has been left from ancient times.

Last edited by a moderator:
valha said:
Ive watched it, its got everything and i mean EVERYTHING.
Inculding aliens, fighting, mecha, romance, magic and its set in a rural land which dose not understand all the tecnogel which has been left from ancient times.

Lol true. I'd put it in the same folder as Fullmetal Alchemist and Last Exile; an epic series with it's more emotional side as well. Plus, it meets those two in quality as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back