OutlawART

Outlawstar

Thousand Master
In the spirit of the new year(and the spirit of not wanting to look at old work^^) I thought Id start a new art thread.

Heres a pic Ive been working on recently, aloing with something of a progression sheet, Im really looking to improve my digital work in 2009, so lets get started..:)

Nice! Looks very pro, has a great a bleak atmosphere to it. It's reminiscent of a games concept in terms of style, anyhow I like it a lot.

Out of interest, are you still going ahead with you're comic you were planning?

Wildcard said:
Nice! Looks very pro, has a great a bleak atmosphere to it. It's reminiscent of a games concept in terms of style, anyhow I like it a lot.

Out of interest, are you still going ahead with you're comic you were planning?

Thanks wild.......you know, between college, the sheer amount of work it entails, wanting to improve my general art, life drawing and animation.........its been put on the backburner, which REALLY irked me for a while, but I simply had to prioritise, something Ive never been good at.........but the comic is still very much alive and I still really want to get around to it.:)
Thanks again.

Outlawstar said:
Thanks wild.......you know, between college, the sheer amount of work it entails, wanting to improve my general art, life drawing and animation.........its been put on the backburner, which REALLY irked me for a while, but I simply had to prioritise, something Ive never been good at.........but the comic is still very much alive and I still really want to get around to it.:)
Thanks again.

Cool, will look forward to it. Keep up the good work anyway! :)

Freeway is now also my Desktop! Fantastic pieces as usual Outlaw. Really like th first post also. Sorry I've missed this thread untill now.

Smashing stuff. You're obviously very skilled with a brush. Though I'm not a major fan of toucans, your subject matter is well-chosen.

Hey, I finally got accepted into the animation course I wanted, starts in OCT.
Yay, it was a nice bday pressie, just went 20(shakes in boots at thought of not being teen)haha.

Anyways heres some life work.

Those are some nice hands. They're probably one of the most difficult things to draw realistically too, so hats off to you there.

Oh, and glad to hear about you getting in on the animation course. I'm sure you'll do well :)

Congrats on the course exceptance Outlaw! I've been away a few moths so first time I've seen your new pieces. Loving the hand drawings and like Wild said, most definateky the hardest part of the body to draw imo also.

Really REALLY like the last concept pieces you posted on the last page too. Very Ergo-Proxy esc to me. Nice works! :thumb:

Back