Panty and stocking

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
As we all know, the last 3 episodes have footage missing. Although im still thinking of purchasing it from HMV. Amazon have pulled the item away and it is said that its released in 31st of december. Should i wait till it gets re-released or just buy it? Is the lost footage that important?

sanji no 1 said:
As we all know, the last 3 episodes have footage missing. Although im still thinking of purchasing it from HMV. Amazon have pulled the item away and it is said that its released in 31st of december. Should i wait till it gets re-released or just buy it? Is the lost footage that important?

I've not seen it yet but missing footage from any episode of any show is pretty massive.

I'm disapointed HMV have not pulled their stock, I even told an employee in my local branch twice and I don't think they care.

Although it's not his section, I've given my older brother a note about it (he works in the Music section of HMV at the Trocadero).

I have little interest in the show, but I wouldn't consider buying it until the fix was out.

Joshawott said:
Although it's not his section, I've given my older brother a note about it (he works in the Music section of HMV at the Trocadero).

I have little interest in the show, but I wouldn't consider buying it until the fix was out.

Definately no point throwing cash at a flawed release when we know for certain it will be re-released at some point properly.

I've double dipped a few times but always where the newer item is a higher quality version, rather than a correct version.

My brother said he'll tell the DVD Department.

And yeah, I didn't buy the US Squid Girl DVDs because of the problems with volume 1's case. I didn't get around to buying the US blu-ray, so I bought the UK DVD which is half the price (was dispatched today =3).

Well look at it this way

If there was something on tv that was really really good and when it came to the really intense last few minutes and they was going to revial who the killer was and then it just cut off there that would piss you off wouldn't it

Also if you enjoyed the series and became of the franchise and found out there was a few moments missing you would want the whole thing

If your a collector well......... You get the idea

Back