Piccys by Mini-Mariah!!

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
Heylooooo, I decided to scan a lot of my pictures in as I'm quite proud of them, normally I would've put them in the Artwork topic but theres too many and I draw a new one everyday lol

(PS soz bout the quality of them, my scanners so dumb)

Ill add more as I draw them :p

WOOOOO!!! those r some of ur best Mini, i shall trade my latest 1 u like for the Nekoness1 !!! ive fallen inlove with it =x n belive it or not i have that outfit >> << lol

They are all really great, but i think my favourite is the second one, i love her pose :D .
I think the scans look fine, but it might improve them if you set your scanner to manual, and then you can chose the quality of the scan, i only just realised i could do this the other day :lol: :)

Charter_Mage said:
They are all really great, but i think my favourite is the second one, i love her pose :D .
I think the scans look fine, but it might improve them if you set your scanner to manual, and then you can chose the quality of the scan, i only just realised i could do this the other day :lol: :)

Oh thanks Charter_Mage! That should help me out :D

Edit: I forgot the R in Charter_Mage :oops: :roll: :oops:

AWWW! I love the first one!! Lol, Neko with a samurai sword. Kawaiiii! Tis my fave, I think.
You work is brilliant, Mini-Mariah!! I really luvs it.
Mini-Mariah said:
(PS soz bout the quality of them, my scanners so dumb)
Mine won't even work properly! Though that could be due to my endless kicking of it. :roll:

Back