Pics, everyone

Otaku-san said:
Reason No.1, why you shouldn't give LSD to a psychopath
dscf0301sv1.jpg

Edit: Basically if i seen you i'd be bricking it.

Kurogane said:
CitizenGeek said:
Wow, you're pretty, Plim Chan! ^_^

Lupus Inu said:
You look very... normal.

How about finding out how you look? Come on, post a picture! :p

He already did, like 2 weeks ago. D:

Behold:

8239q9g.jpg

Ah good to see we've got some metallica fans here! oh by the way dont cut your hair!! looks cool - as i imagine it has many uses! I'm aiming to get my hair longer but I have a looooonnng way to go before I get to your length - but as I'm an actor I usually have to cut it for a part each time!!

Churchy99 said:
Kurogane said:
CitizenGeek said:

Lupus Inu said:
You look very... normal.

Behold:

8239q9g.jpg

Ah good to see we've got some metallica fans here! oh by the way dont cut your hair!! looks cool - as i imagine it has many uses! I'm aiming to get my hair longer but I have a looooonnng way to go before I get to your length - but as I'm an actor I usually have to cut it for a part each time!!

Aye.

Three years growing so far, and it's slowing up majorly, but I don't plan on getting a haircut for.... hmm, at least another half century. :lol:

Start vouching for parts auditing homeless guys, then you don't have to have haircuts. XD

Kurogane said:
Churchy99 said:
Kurogane said:
CitizenGeek said:

Lupus Inu said:
You look very... normal.

Behold:

8239q9g.jpg

Aye.

Three years growing so far, and it's slowing up majorly, but I don't plan on getting a haircut for.... hmm, at least another half century. :lol:

Start vouching for parts auditing homeless guys, then you don't have to have haircuts. XD

There is always that! Random bum number 3 I can see it now!

Hey melonpan, noticed you got a new avatar.
(these things allways through you of when you change them)

Say though, I got a personal question when it comes to PMing You

Back