Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Nice one indeed. I should take some photos too. Last time i did was in the beggining of the year but it didnt changed that much i think :\

IMG_20131209_204722.jpg

20131209_180808.jpg

20131209_180726.jpg

20131209_180653.jpg

Kurz Weber said:
Hope everyone's going to post an update of their collection after Christmas!

I don't want to do one until I get everything back together again. I haven't had all my stuff out of storage since summer last year (when there was a lot less than there is now) and it's scattered all over the country, so will take a while for it to get gathered up and sorted out.

Otherwise the picture could be rather a small one.

Kurz Weber said:
Hope everyone's going to post an update of their collection after Christmas!

Might wait until January as my birthday is a few days after Christmas and I want to take advantage of the January sales.

I should have more money than usual to spend in Jan/Feb so I'll hold off putting new pics up until around April. Also, when Sainsbury's Entertainment stop selling physical releases in March I'm hoping there might be a warehouse clearout with some good bargains to increase my collection with.

I'd admit I broke my promise for the 25th date, but I now have £100 added to my money spend so I'm going to get a few more items before I unleashed my updated collection. No manga though since I have no space for those at this moment (the viz boxsets took the most space haha).

frostythebudgie said:
Nice collections guys. Can anybody post a link to some good DVD shelves on Ikea website please as I just have a single White shelf with DVDs stacked on top of it.

I got mine from Argos. They're only £30 for a decent size one and if you don't have a local ikea then it could get costly as they charge through the roof for delivery.

Nice combination of formats and regions all over. I noticed you didn't bother with the slipcovers for the Ghibli films, I guess why not.

Coincidentally I just got a new shelf from the garage added to my room and makes my collection look much better and has more space for future items.

Back