Prosperous picture of manga in the UK

Orthus said:
Anyways Forbidden Planet is not the best for picking up bargains since they stick very closely to the RRP on the dvds. They hardly ever have sales on anime or manga. But sometimes you can pick up dvds a week or two before the release date there if your lucky and their manga tends to have a lot of us imports mixed in.

The FPs in both Birmingham and Wolves have had a 3 manga for £15 deal for the past 2 years! o_O On manga at £6.99. That's a bargain I'd say!

Danime said:
But we all know that anime literally means animation, and yes cartoons are a form of it, there are also games, that come from Japan, which can be classed as anime, and 3D movies too that can be classed as anime. Anything that comes out of Japan, and is animated is anime...

What are you talking about? Videogames = Anime? I have never heard anyone call a videogame an anime before, what kinda games you talking about? Videogames with anime art in them? Anime styled games? What?

Raujinn said:
What are you talking about? Videogames = Anime? I have never heard anyone call a videogame an anime before, what kinda games you talking about? Videogames with anime art in them? Anime styled games? What?

Well, maybe i'm wrong, but i always thought games are animated, or maybe i'm just getting the meaning of animation wrong :S. I thought that it's anything that moves and isn't real lol. Oh well... please fill me in.

Back