Quick Ranma Q

megagold5

Straw Hat Pirate
Just a quick question about Ranma.

I am currently working my way through the series and have come to episode 68, where Wikipedia says the first film fits in. The thing is, the series is currently in a sort of few-episode mini-story. So I am just wondering if anyone know whether this really is the best place to view the first film of if it fits in anywhere else any better.

So far I really think that the movie could probably be viewed anywhere as there is a serious lack of any sort of notable developments at all in the series, but still....I would profer someone who has actually seen it all to tell me first hand on the order, just so as I don't ruin anything for myself. :D Thanks.

It's been a very, very long time but I don't remember anything seriously spoilerish in the movie at all. I'd finish that story arc just in case (I just looked up which it is but am still not 100% sure it matters!) but you should know all the main characters in the movie by now except the movie-specific ones and that arc you're watching now, I think, clears up the only other issue I was potentially fuzzy on. It's pretty much a long filler episode so shouldn't spoil anything farther on.

Edit: If it helps my mum watched the movie with no prior Ranma experience except one public baths filler episode and managed fine.

R

Just watch them whenever. The movies aren't canon IIRC.

Ranma 1/2. The biggest waste of time I've come across. Beats the Inuyasha ending though.

Back