Rave Master returns to Toonami UK in October

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
After a few months absence Toonami UK are going to start airing Rave Master again. The 4Kids action adventure will be beginning daily broadcasts on Monday, 30th October at 19:30.

Rukario said:
It's not 4KIDS, it was like... studiopolis or something.
I'm fairly sure it is Tokyopop.

I didn't think we were going to it again on Toonami. I think it is more than a few months since it was last on and more like a year.
[Oh, my 100th posting!]

The last time there was a new episode I was using the episode guide on the old TV Tome website which was replaced by tv.com in June last year.

Rukario said:
Well, considering the massive gap since it was last on... they should start it all again and -then- finish it.

Yes I totally agree start the series from scratch for those of us that missed it first time round

We don't even have this in Canada. I'm quiet surprised you guys got it at all due to anime being almost non-existent on your TV's.

Haha...I've only got the first three too. I ordered 4-7 from UP1, but still no sign of them.

This "7-10 days" stuff is a load of rubbish...tomorrow, it will have been a whole month since I ordered them, and one still isn't in stock!

Maybe it's also a subtle way of telling them to pull their finger out. ;)

Rukario said:
Well, considering the massive gap since it was last on... they should start it all again and -then- finish it.
I think, going by past experiences, you're all putting way too much faith in Toonami finishing anything, especially Rave Master, seeing as they repeated it upteen times before finally pulling it without ever getting past The Big Butt Gang arc. Still one of the lame-est story arcs I've seen in anime. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mohawk52 said:
Rukario said:
I think, going by past experiences, you're all putting way too much faith in Toonami finishing anything, especially Rave Master, seeing as they repeated it upteen times before finally pulling it without ever getting past The Big Butt Gang arc. Still one of the lame-est story arcs I've seen in anime. :wink:

actually they do usually finsh series they start, however there is ofter a few years gap.

They promised the DBZ movies part way though the 3rd saga and they didn't come till the end of GT lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back