Recommend Xam'd?

Ammish

Stand User
Well, I had this Visa Debit Card for a while, since I opened up a Fixed-Rate ISA with Nationwide. Better get this out of the way first. I can use it to purchase from AxelMusic, right? I've asked Nationwide and he said I can use it all over the world, just that I get 1% commission if I used it out of the EU. I guess it applies if I purchase from AxelMusic?

Second. Would you recommend Xam'd? It's coming out on September 21st and I have read reviews [one from pgsel of Star Crossed Anime] and he seem to rate it highly, just that towards the end, it gets rushed. So... Any of you seen it and would you recommend me it?

Highly recommend it, yes. One of the best shows i've watched in recent years, So i would buy it when you can. I certainly will be.

Loved it. Can't think of too many anime that gripped me in the same way the opening episodes did. The setting and characters really pull you in from the get go. I didn't feel as though ending was rushed, but there were a few aspects of the show which regrettably faded out towards the end.

Either way, it's one of the most detailed and original TV shows I've seen with some excellent writing to boot. I strongly recommend it.

Ammish said:
Well, I had this Visa Debit Card for a while, since I opened up a Fixed-Rate ISA with Nationwide. Better get this out of the way first. I can use it to purchase from AxelMusic, right? I've asked Nationwide and he said I can use it all over the world, just that I get 1% commission if I used it out of the EU.
If you use AxelMusic's PayPal option, the additional 1% will not apply even if you use your Visa Debit. (I don't believe it'd count as a non-EU purchase.) However, 2.5% is charged atop the exchange rate for a PayPal transaction in a foreign currency.
This is less than the amount charged by the large banks, though paying directly using your Visa may be the cheaper option, provided Nationwide impose no conversion fees in addition to the commission.

At present, your account may perhaps be the most Otaku-friendly.

You'll find some enjoyment in it, but it's a typical BONES show, very little is explained and it's confusing for the same of making out like it's deep.

Back