u should know by now never to battle me in fanservice

asuka8.jpg

asukareiinbikinioutfits3ve.jpg

AsukaRei.jpg

AnimeExpoManFaye070320040008_std.jpg

ahhhhh crap, it's man faye...... how did he get in there

ummm here's a kitten to appologise

ryoohki.gif

Well Lina gets my vote. Though Ryo-Chan, feel proud. If it weren't for the fact that Ayase posted first, Asuka would've gotten my vote, which is something I had convinced myself I wouldn't let happen. It was obviously the kitten that almost got me to vote or Asuka...

(Those pictures have just been l00ted. Thank yoooou ^^)
(But you can keep the Faye one...)

Deidara said:
Well Lina gets my vote. Though Ryo-Chan, feel proud. If it weren't for the fact that Ayase posted first, Asuka would've gotten my vote, which is something I had convinced myself I wouldn't let happen. It was obviously the kitten that almost got me to vote or Asuka...

actually the kitten is a subconcience message to vote for me......... er Ryo-ohki

Ryo Chan said:
Deidara said:

actually the kitten is a subconcience message to vote for me......... er Ryo-ohki

I knew that. I was testing you and you passed.
But unfortunatly one of my own character's is in the same contest, so it's a no-go for Ryo ^^.

chaos said:
Rui said:
Three of mine in this one? :(

Lina as she might have a prayer of getting through.

R
Let me see if I can guess your characters:
Tamai Shiina - Narutaru
Juri Arisugawa - Utena
Lina Inverse - Slayers

right?

Nope, Shiina would be my nomination, along with Yurie. Two of my characters in the same battle, both of them hopelessly obscure >_<

Oh well. Futile though it may be, my vote goes for Shiina. The shounen hero archetype actually done right. Sorta :wink:

Yurie'll get over getting no votes, I'm sure - she's got her friends to back her up, after all. Shiina's the one who needs support, as she's killed off most of hers ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back