Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sayaka Suzuki - Pani Poni Dash

• Blue - Wolf's Rain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai Tanabe. She's just a lovely character, right up there with Tohru from Fruits Basket. Will be a shame if she falls in this round.

Jubei Yagyu - I'm wondering about an article on historical samurais...

Rui said:
Jubei-chan - cute, bouncy and good with a sword. R
Bouncy... the process to chose the Jubei's heir is the most mental I've seen in anime, and I did see a lot of mental things =D Too bad this never got a R2 release... Even though I knew it was a lost cause, I had to nominate her =)

That's the love for the hopeless causes... ;D

Paul said:
Ai Tanabe. She's just a lovely character, right up there with Tohru from Fruits Basket. Will be a shame if she falls in this round.

Agreed, she gets my vote too.Cracking charachter, sligtly over enthusiastic but still so likeable.

My vote goes to Alpha.

For flying on wings of song.
For being light in the darkness.
For making coffee at the end of the world. :wink:

Paul said:
Agreed. She would've been my second choice.

code geass must definitly be a great series, according to the number of people voting for kallen...

chaos said:
code geass must definitly be a great series, according to the number of people voting for kallen...
Code Geass is a joke series - it's great fun if you don't take it seriously. I love it.

My vote goes to Alpha.

Thank you Ramadahl!

Now mine won't be the only vote. I voted Alpha too, being the one who nominated her.

That and the fact that (minus Alita) I hardly know any of the others. Must be out of touch. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back