Rounding up AmeCon news; the anime wave hits UK TV, hard!

Definately getting 5cm per second. Been so curious about it. The animation is brilliant, It'll still sail though even if the story is bad.

And I'll finally be able to see Gurren Lagann. :p Excited much.

Only problem I have about this 'rumored' Death Note/Manga release is the Dubtitle situation and the Box Set/Volume that's recently happened.

We'll prolly get Death Note sometime in November... Cause the Manga is coming out here in October/November, and my guess that the anime will appear after the manga

Chrono Demon said:
We'll prolly get Death Note sometime in November... Cause the Manga is coming out here in October/November, and my guess that the anime will appear after the manga
Not particularly likely given that Bleach, which has been confirmed for some time now, will not be shipping until about December. Any licence for Death Note will probably be made in October at the soonest and the time taken to master the DVDs and such will definitely preclude any release this side of 2008. There are still no certainties about Manga licensing Death Note, only some (not-so) subtle hints that they were negotiating it.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
If Manga do get Death Note I won't be buying it until it's all been released and has no problems.

I'll just be buying the R1 release. I'm sure Manga won't do the figurines for it, and will most probably muck the release up in some way or another.

Conan-san said:
Are things going back to CNX times of awesome?
Yes dawg, it seems that way, we only had to wait like five years, but it's all good now.

P.S.: Chrono Demon I f-cking LOVE your avatar. <3

This is seriously good news. I'm still nerfed about the times Anime Central are showing most of their anime (which few if any casual viewers, and even the majority of hardcore viewers would be unable and unwilling to stay up for), but the earlier showings on Anime Central, and the great extensions to Anime Network, are only good for anime fans.

OMG!! Like yes finally! This makes me so happy........to bad its like happening not that long after I move out so I dont think I'll have sky!!! Frickin hell!!! *bangs head on desk*

What a birthday present.
=O
I just ran around my bedroon screaming my head off.
>.>
That I did.
*birthday is on sept 10th*
They have bleach too?
*faints*

From September 8th, ADV's "Anime Network" (Sky Digital TV channel 195) will be expanding to 7 days (8PM until 10PM), with new episode premieres screening on Saturday and Sunday evenings. The Saturday line-up will be Azumanga Daioh, Kurau: Phantom Memory, Pani Poni Dash and This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, while Sunday includes Guyver (2006), Innocent Venus, Jinki: Extend and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I've just had a look on Anime Network's website, and it looks as if they are going to 7 days on the 1st September, showing the first episodes of Coyote Ragtime Show, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Guyver and Elfen Lied, with a new episode every day.

Azumanga Daioh, Pani Poni Dash, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, and Kurau Phantom Memory are starting on the 8th.

Back