Ryo Chans Fan Fics

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
you know i don't know what awoke in me but suddenly i have a passion to do what i did along time ago. Work on a fan fic.

Now it would be pointless me just posting here saying i've deside to work on a fanfic so i thought i'd give you an example of the only surviving piece of my early work

Sorry its a Dragonball one but its the thing i was into at that time lol

Dragonball Forever.

I only got 2 parts of it ever done but it got alot of reviews anyway which surprised me.

Anyway as i said thats my old one, i plan to start a new one based on Mai-Hime/Otome so i thought i'd make this thread so you can keep up with the progress

anyway comments about the work would be very nice and i hope you enjoy the fanfic

Edit: Forgot to add my webpage http://www.fanfiction.net/~ryochan83

I really liked your fanfic Ryo, you should continue doing it! Killing Pan off is always a good thing!

I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction! :D

thought i'd post the story here aswell as on the site

Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Mai-Hime, Mai-Otome or Any characters from the series. Chaz, Zydak and Alishia and characters created by me and may not be copied without permission.

Fuka Academy. One of the greatest schools on Earth. Not only is it a great place to learn, make friends, and get ahead in life. But for those special enough, it’s the place where and Otomes dreams are born. Unfortunately not everyone can be an Otome. You need to get a sponsor or be born in a rich family. And even then not everyone who enters can become one.

Well I suppose it’s a fair trade. Sure they get to live a high life, gain great power and a great sense of love by the people of the country they serve. But in exchange they give up something of great importance. Love.

You see an Otome may only love one person. Their master. And when I say love. I don’t mean the kind you get in some romantic graphic novel or on the movies. No. If you become an Otome you can never fall in love with anyone. Most importantly, as long as you’re an Otome you can never have a child.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. I’m not an Otome. I’m your average high school girl. Well average in most area’s anyway. My name is Mai Tokiha, I’m 16, my birthday is July 22nd and my hobbies are Karaoke, trying different part time jobs and……. Oh sorry I get a bit carried away, the last thing you want to do is hear about my life story. Well of course you want to hear some of my life story or you wouldn’t be here. But not my whole life……. Oh never mind lets get on with it.

See the hansom young man over there? That’s my little brother Takumi. He’s had an illness for a while and I feel it’s my job to look after him. Look at him, isn’t he the cutest boy ever did see. Sometimes I wish…………….

“Mai……. MAIâ€

Chapter one

The mountain outside Fuka academy was ablaze. Mai had awoken her hidden power and her child Kagutsuchi. She had just defeated an Orphan. But none of this made any sense to her.

“Hi- Hime?â€

Back