Sami's Doodles [Part 2]

Sami

Adventurer
Well, my old topic died, or fell back a few pages...so I thought I'd make a new updated(ish) one!

MithosGenisIrritatedLloyd25.jpg

Mithos, Genis & Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. I'm still practising my backgrounds :[

MyleneShattering12.jpg

Mylene, NPC from Tales of Symphonia. Though you don't really see her either..

Kratos8B26.png

Kratos! :B From Tales of Symphonia.

Elie.jpg

Elie from Rave Master! Her desgin is rather...palin, but I wanted to draw her XD;

Loveless-Christmas.jpg

Image I drew for Christmas XD Characters from Loveless!

SamiKachiComic.jpg

LOL Comic I drew for a friend XD

I've barely drawn anything this year, which is pretty sad D:

Sami said:
Well, my old topic died, or fell back a few pages...so I thought I'd make a new updated(ish) one!

MithosGenisIrritatedLloyd25.jpg

Mithos, Genis & Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. I'm still practising my backgrounds :[

MyleneShattering12.jpg

Mylene, NPC from Tales of Symphonia. Though you don't really see her either..

Kratos8B26.png

Kratos! :B From Tales of Symphonia.

Elie.jpg

Elie from Rave Master! Her desgin is rather...palin, but I wanted to draw her XD;

Loveless-Christmas.jpg

Image I drew for Christmas XD Characters from Loveless!

SamiKachiComic.jpg

LOL Comic I drew for a friend XD

I've barely drawn anything this year, which is pretty sad D:

Sad yeah.
And a waste of obvious talent.
Do yourself a favour and DRAW. :evil:

That strip was very funny.
You should post some more.

Aah~ Thankyou everyone! :]

Bonnie-Chan said:
Out of interest, what do you use to do these?

*Still in awe*

Well, for the digital pictures, I use Photoshop 7 !(For the 3rd picture down I use PaintBBS (Or oekaki)) And uhm, for the traditional images I use pens and markers! (And some old colouring pencils!) :)

Aah, I've had no time to draw anything proper. I hate exams. -__-;
Have some doodles D:

MaidColette.jpg

Colette from Tales of Symphonia in her so freaking cute maid outfit :]

ColetteLloydsclothesarecomfy.jpg

Colette trying on Lloyds outfit...ehehe. (Or the PS2 costume thing)

LottaIreckongivencopy.jpg

Lotta Hart from Phoenix Wright because I freaking love her D:

1.jpg

An old Gaia Commish (I may have already posted this..?)

I like these ones more than the top images... And they're doodles?! *Is confused*
I think the comic was great too. I think that the character profiles etc. are best drawn in traditional media, but the backgrounds look great in the digital works.

I did find some of the heads on the 1st lot of pictures 'erk-ed' me a little (especially the nose). But these newer ones have no problems from what I see.

Great work. :)

Chaz said:
I like these ones more than the top images... And they're doodles?! *Is confused*
I think the comic was great too. I think that the character profiles etc. are best drawn in traditional media, but the backgrounds look great in the digital works.

I did find some of the heads on the 1st lot of pictures 'erk-ed' me a little (especially the nose). But these newer ones have no problems from what I see.

Great work. :)

Haha, yes they are doodles. I like doodles more than 4593749834 hours worked on pictures XD They're usually somehow more interesting...or something!
Yes, I can see by what you are saying about characters - I'm not the most confident person in digital media with colouring characters (Or drawing them for that matter) but I'm going to keep practicing! :]
And I'm glad you think the backgrounds look okay in digital XD;;

The noses huh? Hmm, I guess I still need some work on those! ^^
I think my inking may be a part of the wierdness, I really need to get better at that also x]

Now ending my ramblings.
Thanks for the comment and such! :]

Woo~
School is over! I have time to draw! :]
So have an update.

DDS-1.png

Digital Devil Saga! I love this game. Though I haven't had a lot of time to play it as of late...but now I do, hurrah! The scan killed a lot of the colours, such as Pink hair, and Red hair. D: (And I generally messed up on anything else, haha.)

Well I can definitely say, I can see you've moved ahead! The last two are the best of the works you've shown us so far!

Just brush up on your anatomy and feature balancing, and you'll get great in no time :wink:

*Reviving*
Just 2 doodles this time.

PWMaya.jpg

Maya from Phoenix Wright, some things may be off as I haven't played it in a while/ I had no refrence (And I have a terrible memory).

ToALukeNUUUUDONTWANNA.jpg

Luke from Tales of the Abyss, he's such a brat. Haha. XD

I'll have something better next time...I hope >>''

Wow, you're pretty damn good! I'm loving your work, it's so characterful and good! And I loved the little comic strip you did, you SO have to do more since you're good at it! =D

Back