Shakugan no Shana III to air this fall

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
he July issue of Dengeki Bunko magazine is announcing that season 3 of Shana will air this fall, and more information will come in following issues.

SOurce

This news has made my day since Shana is one of my favourite series, so I will definitely be watching :D

Rena Ryuugu said:
This news has made my day since Shana is one of my favourite series, so I will definitely be watching :D
But season 2 was beyond awful for the most part. Quite liked the original if it's not all harem and/or filler it should be good.

About.Fecking.Time.

How long ago was this announced? Inb4 FUNimation get simulcast rights (although they still have to announce and release Shana 2 and the movie).

The problem with Season 2 was, it went on for too long, and tried too much to be a high school drama.

3 years ago I might have been excited but I'm fed up with JC Staff's ********. I'm expecting more slice of life high school shenanigans that none cares about.

ilmaestro said:
Whilst I'm not disappointed, as such, I would have liked them to announce Railgun II instead. :-/
Well, Shakugan no Shana III was announced at least 2 years ago, so it must be near completion by now.

Season 1 was middling. I've only heard bad things about Season 2. Why the hell would anyone pump more money into a **** franchsie? Oh wait, yes, because people love watching and paying for ****.

Yup, definitely going to have to rewatch Shana I and Shana II. So glad to finally see a trailer; now all we need is a high quality one.

Maxon said:
3 years ago I might have been excited but I'm fed up with JC Staff's ********. I'm expecting more slice of life high school shenanigans that none cares about.

Ditto the sentiments. In High School, I loved the **** out of Shana. Now that I look at it now, it's mediocre at best. Not really interested in Third.

Besides, Persona 4 anime for me!

GreenTango said:
Looking forward to this, just watching through the first series again on dvd.

Really wished the other series were on dvd :(
I wish FUNimation would give us some updates on Shakugan no Shana II and the movie.

Blimey, I did'nt even KNOW they'd made a second series. :eek:

If series 2 is streaming I might give it a go, but personally I'm more interested in the prospect of Toradora being released over here.

Series 1 was good. A bitt too pervy oftimes but a good watch none-the-less.

Back