So, how are you?

I'm feeling good today. Again; it is nice and sunny. Also I have just made a huge sandwhich (Ham, Cheese Mayonnaise, Lettuce [protein, carbohydrates and fat!]) Also I have a party to go to later which I hope will be decent. I love seeing friends.

I'm doing good today, my leg still feels weird but it's getting easier to use and get around, my exercises are paying off I guess

@Retro - Yeah, I'll try.. At least I'll take care not to injure my legs again =)

Today I am a mixture of feelings:

Anticipation of the future.
Impatience for what I want now.

...and in need of a shave.

Shite-

I've lost 90% of the hearing in both my ears due to water clogging them up. Yeah- I can't even understand people when they talk and i've gotta go to school like this -_-

Tierd.. very tierd. Last day for my coursework in Business studies and I'm just finishing off the project.

I'll be majorly happy and relieved when it's all over.

Pretty good. Finished up all my coursework and handed it in earlier. Just finished ripping a lovely piece of vinyl to my computer and put on a bit of lunch. Now to relax for the rest of the day. Tomorrow, time to start hitting the books and studying.

I feel quite good after a day off from college. I have tomorrow and the first half of Friday to complete all of my assignments as they must be handed in to all tutors. After half-term I have a week to make any necessary amendments though; so if I did make any mistakes, or missed something out, then that will be my chance to redeem myself.

Feeling abit sick.
blame McDonnalds. i've decided...they might be great for building up muscle....but taste like garbage heated up slightly and served to you in a red box.

apart from the sluggishness...i'm being dragged to the cinema by the gf.....this could work out well for me....as the pub is next door. i could say i'm off to the toilet...and have a quick drink instead :thumb:

works rough atm...but mostly managable.
covered the county up until the 27th....

Zeouterlimits said:
SundayMorningCall said:
drunk! lol, i drank too much of something called brandy that i never drunk before today!!!

Which brandy was this?

dunno, lol, some cheap stuff i found in the cupboard! my head was rather weird this morning, im ok now though, lol!

Happy because I'm enjoying a takeaway curry. Mmmm. Although straight after this I've got to send a few more pages to my Tokyopop editor XD No rest for the wicked.

Head thumping at me, demanding I rest and go to bed... Argh, I hate all this work. I'd be tempted to burn the sketchbooks to ashes if I didn't need them so much. :p

Gutsu-Gutsu-Gutsu-Gutsu-Gutsu-Gutsu....

I've got an exam tomorrow and I know I should be absolutely bricking myself over it as my revision on it didn't go well and there should technically be a lot of stuff to memorize. But right now i'm just planning on going into that exam and winging it as best I can. I'm not that bothered about the result right now.

Really annoyed that I have to sit here at the office, while London Expo just started and I even had early entry tickets
:'(

In the meantime, my colleague is trying to fix a system I'm depending on.

Eeek, my sympathies chaos.

First week of post first year college has been odd.
Not having a job is quite frustrating, just because I can't get more work experience if I'm not hired.

I am feeling good today. The hot sun has reflected a good atmosphere upon my day. What is more is that I have given all of my assignment work in at college; thus I have no work to worry about over this whole next week.

I'm in a smashing mood after the Expo. I still have stickers on my face.
(They refer to something called '20th Century Boys'. I don't actually know what that is.)

Back