So, this new anti piracy act.....

Tachi said:
Hahahaha,

Well inflation can do one imo, they are capping wages, increasing taxes and exoecting people to get on with it? There's only a matter of time before people rise up.

As for my beer, its actually rather good at the moment, i tend to shy away from going out drinking on a friday night, instead the £1.25 pint of fosters on thursday night in my local rarely stresses me out ;) 3 cases of beer for £20? don't mind if i do :)
£1.25 is quite cheap, especially in comparison to the price of a pint around here, which can easily hit £3 in some places

ilmaestro said:
Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:
Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:
Tachi said:
they keep bumping up the prices of a cinema ticket
I believe they call this "inflation". You may have noticed that your loaf of bread and pint of beer no longer cost less than 20p each, too.

ilmae was born in the 1900's remember kids, that was the last time bread was under 20p :D
You mean I was implying that things were cheaper in the past than after the inflation has taken effect? Never!

more that bread has never been that cheap, but we get the idea where you're coming from ;)
Bread was about 50p a loaf only ten years ago, you barely even have to go back to my parents generation to find when it was sub-20p.

we're not all southerners, some of us have to work to eat ;)

That... doesn't even mean anything in the context of what we were discussing. If anything it would mean that you had cheaper bread "up north", surely. :p

ilmaestro said:
That... doesn't even mean anything in the context of what we were discussing. If anything it would mean that you had cheaper bread "up north", surely. :p

nah, we need to pay more cause u fat southerners keep eating it all, leaving us hard working northerners to pay more :(

Ah, OK, you might need to go as crazily far back as the 60s then, when bread was about 5p a loaf, don't know what that converts to in Northern money. :p

Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:

nah, we need to pay more cause u fat southerners keep eating it all, leaving us hard working northerners to pay more :(

Sorry Ryo, can't hear you over you're fifth chin

Otaku-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:

see, spend less money on bread, and more on schools, they can't even count :(

animefreak17 said:
guys play nice or do i have to resort to the ruler

and again

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DBGT-s433x481-38244-580.jpg

Ryo Chan said:
Otaku-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:

I guessed it was more, but I thought it was a pack of rolls stuck there

animefreak17 said:

get a clue

Otaku-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
Otaku-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:

I guessed it was more, but I thought it was a pack of rolls stuck there

animefreak17 said:

get a clue
im with out one

Meh, it won't last, there's loopholes in this kinda ****.

How about not making the prices of cinema tickets extortionate, that's a better idea, instead of being a bunch of greedy ****s, protecting your rights is one thing, but squeezing every penny out of the little man is a different beast altogether.

And there it went.

I take it back, not all polticians need stringing from Westminster's lamp-posts. Just all politicians except Vince Cable (and maybe Tony Benn, if he still exists).

Well that was a waste of time, but at least someone has some sense and doesn't lick the ass of major corporations.

Shouldn't the industries try and update their business model rather than try and holler on with this protectionist ********?

Wait for photographers to kick off as this brings back all the orphan works stuff that they objected to last time.

Post a pic on the internet, pfft, anyone can use it now!

Remember it is actually a human right to protect ones own creations and work.

Back