So whats your desktop?

McIcy said:
Cool pic of Claire, I atke it you have become a fan of Claymore, I am loving it now I am past ep 9

yeah i'm a fan of it now, going to start getting the manga as well. I'll be interested to see where they end it, since the manga is still ongoing from what i know

Arbalest said:
McIcy said:
Cool pic of Claire, I atke it you have become a fan of Claymore, I am loving it now I am past ep 9

yeah i'm a fan of it now, going to start getting the manga as well. I'll be interested to see where they end it, since the manga is still ongoing from what i know

Loving the anime, the action sequences are brillaint, although the story feels a little dry in parts so I will only be going with the anime I won't bother with the manga

New one I decided to try after reading Abenobashi

abenobashi0409may2004xu8.jpg

Re: Pics

Darkness Rules said:
My desktop is Cloud strife off FF VII: Advent children> By any chance does anyone else like final fantasy?

If you check the gaming section you'll see hundreds of posts about Final Fantasy there

No suprise.

Computer 1 : Picture of a subtly modified Infiniti G35 Skyline, with a cherry blossom tree in the foreground.

Computer 2 : A picture of the PC case, made all fancy (Asus Vento 3600 if you're curious)

Laptop 1 : Heavily modified bronze Toyota Supra from Hong Kong.

Laptop 2 : Burst Angel (Jo).

That's my list!

Cheeky said:
No suprise.

Computer 1 : Picture of a subtly modified Infiniti G35 Skyline, with a cherry blossom tree in the foreground.

Computer 2 : A picture of the PC case, made all fancy (Asus Vento 3600 if you're curious)

Laptop 1 : Heavily modified bronze Toyota Supra from Hong Kong.

Laptop 2 : Burst Angel (Jo).

That's my list!

Pics or it didn't happen. :twisted: :lol:

LMAO... Not questioning your taste McIcy, but the 2 girls on the left are blatant coppies of Ryomou (Ikki Tousen) :D
Maybe add to Crossovers thread?

Back