Soul Eater

Looks quite funky, not usually into the whole Only action thing, if its got alot of comedy ill definatly give it a watch!

Going off topic here, Just started watching death note and im intrigued by its story and how indepth it is. Although its starting to bore me in the way its to serious >.<

Ramadahl said:
melonpan said:
It's from Studio Bones. Therefore it is going to be awesome.
I disagree.
Lots of the stuff they've done has been good, but far from all of it.
I'll certainly check it out though.

Have to agree that they have dropped a few clangers (Jyu Oh Sei anyone?) they do tend to do very well put together shows. My only fear is they may do what they did with FMA (another long running manga series they adapted).
But does any one have any info on Nijū-Mensō no Musume (its some kind of mystery show they're making and should be coming out March 08 website's here ) or Bounen no Zamudo (have no info on this one).

Has anyone read the Soul Eater manga? I've been reading a few spring previews today and this is looking like one of the most promising 'mainstream' new anime series.

Paul said:
Has anyone read the Soul Eater manga? I've been reading a few spring previews today and this is looking like one of the most promising 'mainstream' new anime series.

Yep i like it is it going to be a straight 26 episodes?

Gacha said:
Paul said:

I'm not sure, I'm hoping for around 50 episode episodes. I'm putting my money on it being similar to FullMetal Alchemist in some respects. I'm also looking forward to different versions that are airing, Cut and Uncut. Of course, Because I'm more hardcore and I bet the fansubbers are also very hardcore so the Uncut/Late Night version shall be the one flying around.

The premise itself reminds me of a multitude of different stories; Bleach, Konjinki no Gash Bell!! and O-Parts Hunter being the "main" ones. Hopefully the show shall break away from being a cliché of all them and become fantastic in its own regards. ;p

Haven't got long to wait for the start anyway. ;D ;D

Jayme said:
Gacha said:
Paul said:

I'm not sure, I'm hoping for around 50 episode episodes. I'm putting my money on it being similar to FullMetal Alchemist in some respects. I'm also looking forward to different versions that are airing, Cut and Uncut. Of course, Because I'm more hardcore and I bet the fansubbers are also very hardcore so the Uncut/Late Night version shall be the one flying around.

The premise itself reminds me of a multitude of different stories; Bleach, Konjinki no Gash Bell!! and O-Parts Hunter being the "main" ones. Hopefully the show shall break away from being a cliché of all them and become fantastic in its own regards. ;p

Haven't got long to wait for the start anyway. ;D ;D

I hope so,so long as the devlopers don't try to make it longer than it needs to be a lot of shows go down hill becuase they try to fill the story out then it just ends up long winded.

Back