Spring 2011

"The World Only God Knows Season 2"

That is all. I just want the long-since announced "Shakugan no Shana III" T_T

I might give X-Men a go...

Lupus said:
More Yu-Gi-Oh? At least Aion and Spyro will be pleased!

Heck yerr!

75378-TrollFace.png

(Note: In seriousness, my username hasn't been Spyro for ages man >.>)

When will they give up with Yu-Gi-Oh? Seriously, the card game is dead...look at the unoriginal names some of the new cards have...

King Jimmeh said:
As long as something is making money, why would you stop it? The Pokémon CCG and games are still going, so why not keep going with YGO.
Pokémon is still insanely popular - Black and White became the fastest selling games of all time in their opening weekend in Japan, and the anime is always in the Top 10 viewed anime in Japan.

Yu-Gi-Oh's release schedule has slowed down as of late, and the latest Legendary Collection was said to be the "last chance" to get the God cards, according to the press release. It's obvious that Konami fear the franchise is dying, and are trying to spark some life into it.

Except for the fact in the CCG, they just released a legal version of The Winged Dragon of Ra in the latest issue of Shonen Jump in the US.

Still, there's money in the franchise to be had, so of course they're going to keep it going.

So, right, I like the Sket Dance (hahahaha!), Daily, Deadman Wonderland and Showa Era Story. Not sure if I'll actually be watching one, but last time I saw a list, it included Hourou Musuko and I thought that would definitely be the one I checked out.

Still just Appleseed XIII for sure. Zexal is tempting, as well, at least it's not on bikes, and I've been playing a bit of YGO again recently >_>

Maybe will watch Sket Dance, Deadman Wonderland, Aria and Blue Exorcist if they appear on CR.

Paradox295 said:
*Looks at chart*

Hmm, pretty good...

*looks at bottom-left square*

F*cking fake. Wait for chartfag's one, people tried this in Fall or Winter 2010 and had people believe "Beserk Ultimate" and an anime of Pokemon Adventures were gonna happen =/

EDIT: My mistake - http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98548
What the hell, Japan? WHAT. THE. HELL?

I believe chartfag is thinking about retiring and seems to support Cart Driver as a replacement.

Not that it makes that show any more acceptable.
emotughh.gif

Jayme, Hourou Musuko is coming this season (Winter 2011).

Also, looking more into Spring in bits and pieces, A Channel and especially Moshidora are moving very firmly into my sights. edit: and oh yeah, more Kampfer lolololol

Oh I must say, Steins;Gate looks interesting too~

My list will be (in order);
Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Appleseed XIII
Steins;Gate
Moshidora

Lets hope these live up to expectations.

A handful of shows I actually want to watch. That's surprising and a really nice feeling.

X-men
Showa Era Story
Appleseed XIII
Moshidora (maybe, I enjoy baseball anime)

Back