Square Enix <3 Nintendo

adamcube said:
How can you say that Mario is regurgitation and Daxter is original!?

Look at Mario 64 DS, that's a port with minor changes, that with New! Super Mario Bros is a regurgitation. Daxter however is original due to never having a game staring Daxter alone, instead staring Jak and Daxter and it doesn't follow the same plot as other Jak Games unlike Mario Games that aren't sports game. Super Princess Peach however is Original. And not even you can protect Pokemon and it's friend Regurgitation.

I look forward to all ff games the only one i was disapointed with was x-2 oh and 11 that got anoying easily.

I find with squeals is one bad game it ruins the series for the person or though square is milking it they are trying to keep it alive certian games once theres no new ones they disapear :shock:

Ff is there best title and i can't see them giving it up so easily.

Though if they make another ff7 spin of i'm screaming :roll:

Okay, PSP and DS are better in their own way. sheesh, whats with Mario versus Daxter, Its always PSP is better, DS is better. Just stop before it might really annoy me and there will be stuff I don't want to say

i dont know how you can like one console better than another. it isn't the console that you get the enjoyment out it is the games. so saying the psp is better than the ds is wrong. but saying a psp game is better than a ds game i can understand

there can be many reasons why some will not like one console over another..some consoles like nintendo used to focus mainly on family games..still do, and some may not like it cause they prefer the games set for older people..or the fact that the controller maybe uncomfortable or a problem to use. Loading times can be a pain also and Playstations have been known for there annoying loading times on some games..some may also just prefer one to the other as they are fans of one and so on.

Back